4

Warnings:
-Mentions throwing up

Clay's POV

I woke up very tired the next morning. I sat at the toilet for hours at night, throwing up three times while my mother sat with me to comfort me. When it was five in the morning, I finally went back to bed and fell asleep again till eight.

My mother was already up and I went downstairs slowly, looking around me. My mother sat at the table with my sister to have breakfast since she had school and I joined them.

'Mom,' I started in a low voice. 'Where. Are. My. Gay. Pants?'

She laughed shortly. 'They are upstairs in the basket next to the door.'

'You're better not lying to me!' I yelled as I stood up to go back upstairs. I saw the basket and saw my sweats in them, pulling my current ones off to put them on.

I always called them my gay pants because they had rubber bands on the side of it in the rainbow colours. I always wore them since I absolutely didn't want to be seen as straight.

I went downstairs again and sat next to my sister and mother with a sigh. 'I'm reunited with my gay pants and I feel SO much better.'

Drista laughed and I looked in front of me to see cereals and bread.

'Here goes nothing,' I mumbled as I grabbed the bread, cutting it into a lot of pieces so I could chew it more easily.

I chewed on each bite for at least three minutes and then swallowed it with water so it was liquid enough for my stomach to digest it. I was full after three bites and sighed. 'I'm so full already.'

'You ate really little so I think it might be a good idea if we give you some tube feeding too then,' my mother offered.

'I really want to eat something, though,' I mumbled. 'Is there something in the fridge that I can eat?'

I went to the fridge and got sad when I saw donuts laying down in there. 'Oh my goodness, I need that.'

My mother looked up as I held the donut and she shook her head. 'I don't think your stomach can take it.'

'But I really want it,' I mumbled with a sad face. 'It makes me really upset.'

'It's your choice, but you might get stomach aches after that.'

'That's fine, I always have pain anyway. Can I eat it one time?'

'Okay, one time. I'm home today so I can stay with you if you have a lot of pain. Oh, by the way, next week there's someone who is coming to take care of the twins when we both go to work.'

I nodded slowly and took a bite of the donut, closing my eyes to enjoy the taste of it. 'I haven't eaten this in so long, I love it.'

'Keep chewing very well, okay? I'm going to help Drista for a second.'

'Mhm,' I mumbled with a full mouth, swallowing after that. 'Can I stream today?'

'Sure! The boy who is going to babysit might come over for a little while to discuss some things, but he won't come into your room anyway.'

'A BOY?' I yelled. 'HOT? HOW OLD?'

My mother laughed as she grabbed Drista's bag. 'I think he's sixteen.'

'Oh my gosh, I'm going to use my pickup lines on him,' I shouted.

'Don't use the sexual ones, please,' my mother grinned.

'You will never know,' I winked and chuckled after that. 'Maybe he likes them and then I just let him blow me the first day.'

'Clay, that's too far! Don't use that language,' she yelled. 'And no, I'm not homophobic.'

'You are homophobic!' I yelled. 'Ugh, fine. I'll keep it down, but if that guy is hot, DON'T come into my room without knocking.'

Drista laughed from the back of the living room. 'What are you planning on?'

'I mean-,' I grinned. 'If he's with me...'

'Yeah, no. I'm not coming into your room,' my mother grinned as I ate the last bite of the donut.

'I'm going to school now,' Drista added in, walking up to me. She gave me a short hug. 'Good luck today, have fun with your stream.'

'Thank you,' I smiled. 'Make sure to tell everyone how gay your brother is and make sure to send all the hot guys above the age of sixteen to me, alright?'

'Yeah, I will,' she grinned.

She walked off and my mother went with her shortly as I sat on the couch for a little, waiting for my dad to come downstairs too.

He came downstairs after showering half an hour later and smiled at me. 'Hey, Clay. How are you? I heard you had a bad night.'

I nodded slowly. 'I threw up three times,' I sighed. 'I'm okay now, I just have a bit of pain. I had a donut this morning, but I'm very full now.'

My dad smiled. 'Let's hope your stomach can digest it.'

'I hope so,' I mumbled as I leaned back. 'I'm going to stream in a minute. I might stream for a long time since I don't think I can eat lunch anyway after the donut. Can I have tube feeding at lunch time?'

'Yeah, of course. Mom will give it to you,' he replied as he ruffled my hair up.

'Thank you, OH AND! I got reunited with my gay pants,' I told him with a very low and dramatic voice. 'I'm gay again, I hate looking not gay enough.'

My dad laughed. 'You looked very gay today.'

'I need a gay shirt,' I sighed. 'I don't look gay enough. Oh goodness, when that boy comes over, I really have to introduce myself and look as gay as possible.'

'You do you,' my dad grinned as he grabbed a sandwich and started eating it.

I sat with him while he ate and waited for my mother to come back again.

'I'm going to stream now,' I yelled as I jumped up.

'Okay, honey. I'll come around one to give you your tube feeding,' my mother smiled as I walked off.

1030 words