20 (The End)

Warnings:
-Mentions everything that happened 

Clay's POV

~ 6 months later ~

I sat on the couch and lifted my shirt as I looked at the small tube coming out of my stomach.

Because I needed tube feeding this often and the nose tube made me insecure, hurt me often and was just not as practical as other options, I now had a tube that was placed in my intestines and had a very small connection to the outside of my stomach so food would almost immediately be in my intestines when I needed it.

Next to my tube feeding, I had been eating very healthy and a lot of small things. I went to a nutritionist who gave me an exact schedule to follow. It helped me a lot when I also took my medication.

Obviously, I still had a lot of bad days. Sometimes I just had a week where my stomach couldn't handle anything. Then I threw up a lot and had very much pain.

George was always with me when I threw up at night or had pain. He often gave me a heating pad, my medication or I took a bath. I really appreciated his help and it meant a lot to me that he had always been here for me.

I still needed stickers on my chest so the tube wouldn't just swing around and George still coloured them for me since he knew I liked that. It made me feel very appreciated.

I looked at George and smiled brightly. I was really proud of him since he worked extra hard on school for a month. He caught up with all his work and even did his finals this year. He passed them and I celebrated with him all day since I was so happy for him.

Next to school, his parents finally managed to divorce. George's mother went to jail since his dad declared against her for abuse and kicking out her son.

His dad owned the house and lived there now, but since George really liked to stay with me, he lived here during the week's days and went home on Saturday to Monday morning.

We still saw each other often during the weekends, we had a job together. We just had to give people their newspapers and we did that together since I couldn't walk too long so I liked being with someone.

George started streaming with me and I suddenly got raided by a big account who was apparently spreading awareness to different disabilities. He once heard me talk about my stomach paralysis and decided to raid me with twenty thousand viewers.

Since then, my Twitch channel has grown really fast. I had a hundred fifty thousand followers now and an average of five hundred viewers. I once even reached two thousand and when I was with George it was almost always above a thousand.

Since I couldn't really work nor do school, I was very glad that this was starting to become my job now. I educated people on my stomach paralysis and everyone was respectful and kind.

George quit smoking for good. I once caught him buying cigarettes, but I was just in time for him not to buy them. He was thankful for that since he didn't want to relapse and next to that, he barely thought about it anymore nor did he think about self harming anymore.

I looked up at him and smiled. 'You look so beautiful today, I'm sure you're the most beautiful thing I'll ever see.'

'Is this the pickup line time again?' he giggled. 'I'm ready for it.'

I grinned as I nodded. 'I was just saying what I thought, that wasn't a pickup line.'

He smiled. 'Then you're just cute.'

'I mean, I can start with the pickup lines if you prefer. I know they are really hot,' I smirked.

'My goodness, why did I even start about it?' George sighed with a grin.

'Are you a doctor? Because you just cured my erectile dysfunction.'

'Well, if there's one guy on this earth who didn't have erectile dysfunction, then it's for sure you,' he scoffed.

'LIAR!' I yelled out. 'You're making fun of my disabilities and you're homophobic.'

George sighed and laughed softly as I grabbed my phone for more pickup lines.

'Are you a light switch? Because you turned me on!'

'These pickup lines go further and further,' George mumbled dramatically, letting out another sigh.

'I can't help it!' I yelled again. 'You're the only one who laughs at them sometimes and doesn't tell me that I'm a weirdo! And you're the only one who can handle a joke.'

'You can tell me whatever you want, I know you're crazy anyway. That's why we became friends, because I'm weird as hell too,' George giggled.

He smiled softly before pulling me in for a tight hug. I immediately held him tightly, grabbing his waist to pull him even closer to me.

'I think it's time for more pickup lines,' I scoffed. 'If you say no, you're homophobic.'

George shook his head and rolled his eyes. 'You're such a weirdo, but I still love you.'

'I love you too,' I giggled as I laid with him on the couch.

He looked at me with a smile and held my hand as he looked at my stomach. 'You're a bit bloated, do you want me to prepare a heating pad for you?' he asked as he hugged me softly.

I nodded slowly. 'If you want to,' I smiled. 'You don't have to.'

'I will,' he answered. He stood up and ran off, going to the kitchen to prepare it.

He came back a short while later, lifted my shirt and laid the heating pad down on it with a smile. He cuddled up with me and held my hand tightly, making me close my eyes so I could rest.

'I love you and I want you to know that,' I admitted. 'I love you forever.'

'I love you forever too,' he whispered shyly.

'I also want everyone to know that you're my friend forever,' I giggled as I hugged him again.

1021 words