C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ F̶o̶u̶r̶:̶ M̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ I̶n̶ T̶h̶e̶ M̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 (𝚜𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚝𝚠) 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙, 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 <𝟹

...

🎶Mr. Werewolf, Mr. Werewolf🎶

'HALLOWEEN - 1965'

🎶Please don't get me, Mr. Werewolf🎶

In the center of the living room, young Charles dumped out his Halloween bag with all the candy he collected falling out on top of the coffee table. He put out his hand and ran it through the goodies, his eyes scanning them until it stopped on a green apple that sat in front of the sugary snacks. Reaching out, Charles grabbed the fruit and looked at it closely, spotting a razor that stook out from the apple.

"Charles, time for bed!"

Ignoring his mother, Charles furrowed his brows at the razor and turned the apple from his hand side to side. He grew curious and raised a finger from his other hand and pressed it onto the sharp metal. Charles winced and slowly took his finger off the blade, looking to see that there is a speck of blood dripping from his small wound. He turned his attention to the apple again and slowly rose it up to his face, opening his mouth.

"Ahh.."

Although, he hesitated and lowered his hand. Charles looked at it a second more and then quickly raised it to his mouth, taking a huge bite of the apple with the razor blade in it. Once he took the bite, he lowered the fruit again with a sinister smile, blood dripping from his mouth.

...

"Good morning, Hackenslashers. It's October 31st, which means Halloween. And right now, I am here with our guest star, my best friend, Samuel 'Sammy' Mills."

"Hello, Hackenslashers. In most cities, Halloween means ghost and goblins, candy and costumes, a night when young and old alike can give free expression to their inner ids from magical unicorns to slutty zombies."

"Right you are, Sammy. But here in Hackensack, Halloween also means bloodshed and butchery. That's because, historically speaking, violence in our fair city has always spiked on Halloween."

"I would say maybe it's because we celebrate it all day long here, Devon. Remember the year a group of deranged trick-or-treaters broke into the Candy Emporium downtown? It wasn't pretty."

"And who can forget just last year, when Ms. Fairchild sliced her hand carving pumpkins? She ended up with 15 stitches."

"Well, I think that was just an accide-"

"Shh. Plus, this year, Halloween just happens to fall on a full moon, another sign of doom and destruction. So tonight, Hackenslashers, be on the lookout for all kinds of shit to really hit the fan."