C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ F̶i̶v̶e̶:̶T̶h̶e̶ P̶a̶s̶t̶ A̶n̶d̶ T̶h̶e̶ P̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 (𝚈/𝙽) 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝟷) 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎)

𝟸) 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 + 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 = 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙𝚜

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚑 (𝚈/𝙽) 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝟹𝚊𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 😼💪🏼

...

Sirens faded out from outside the mansion as the police cars and ambulance drove away from the Wheeler's house. Kids in their Halloween costumes walked down the sidewalk with their baskets/bags, on their way to go trick-or-treating.

After they were done with the counselor, Jake and (Y/N) stormed up to his room. The (h/c)-haired girl closing the door swiftly as he stormed up to Chucky, who had two similar books in his lap and looking through them, "What the fuck did you do?"

The doll responded casually as he flipped to another page on both journals, "I didn't do it." (Y/N) scrunched her face in confusion as she took her backpack off her shoulder, tossing it to the floor, "What?"

Flipped to another page, "Swear to God I didn't kill her." (Y/N) went to stand by Jake as she crossed her arms and raised a brow at him, "Do you think we're idiots?"

"Come on, guys, you gotta believe me!" Chucky looked up and met eyes with the two, "I'm your friend to the end." Jake scowled at him, "Get fucked with that shit. We're not six years old." He looked to see that in the doll's hand was his journal and snatched it out of his hands, "Give me that."

Not thinking much of it, Chucky grabbed (Y/N)'s sketchbook and went through it now, giving another comment to Jake, "Gotta say, writing's not your forte. Stick to sculpture."

"Fuck you." The Wheeler boy frowned as he tossed the journal on the other bed. Chucky flipped to another page, "You should just call it 'Devon, Devon, Devon.'" He laughed as (Y/N) turned to Jake, "Really? You gotta start making conversations with the dude."

"Shut up."

"I don't think you're very social yourself, toots." Chucky stated as he turned to a page, both kids looking at him, (Y/N) now realizing what the other book/journal was as panic went through her. He faced the page to them, "Now, I don't know what went through your mind when you drew this, but it's giving stalker vibes."

A simple/not so simple pencil sketch. The scenery showed the cafeteria, other kids were shaded into the background, as if they were shadows. Some were by the lunch line, others were already sitting down at a table. Although one kid had the most detail out of everyone. Samuel. He didn't have school lunch in front of him, his posture was slumped against the table. Samuel's hoodie was over his head and his chin was on his arms. His eyes were closed and headphones were plugged in his ears, the wire showing that it was connected to his phone that was right next to his left elbow. Overall, it showed he was calm in his own world.