Sloth

Sleepy, that's all I can use to describe what I felt, yet at the same time, my body craved something more. The moaning people could possibly account for my yearning, but my body felt like lead. A fiery redhead sits beside me, her whole body completely exposed to my, and anyone else's, gaze. She sits relatively close, and her sent encases me. She smells of vanilla, and it stirs something within me. Her hands began to caress my body, but no matter how hard I try, I can't move to pull her closer.

Soon a pretty blond joins the first, and still, I am left immobile. The first strokes my harden cock as the second marks my skin, leaving bites and suck marks, and I am a slave to their torture. They both look up at me, devious looks in their eyes as they get on their knees in front of me. I know what they were planning, and finally, a small hiss leaves my lips as the redhead takes me into her mouth as the blond does the same with my balls.

It's all warm mouths, moist tongues, and light teeth. My hand twitches at my side, but other than that, I move no further. They continue for a few minutes before the redhead has a better idea as she straddles my waist and proceeds to guide me inside of her. My eyes close, and I want so badly to touch her as she moans softly on top of me. I open my eyes to see the blond sucking the redhead's breasts as she shakes her ass teasingly in front of me.

They both are moaning, and even though I have a tight pussy squeezing my cock, I'm frustrated. Slowly, ever so slowly, she rides my cock, and a growl leaves my lips because it isn't enough. I want more, I need more. They switch, and again my hand twitches, the blond is rougher.

Her pace is fast and hard, and my head falls back, eyes closing as a groan leaves my lips. The redhead toys with her as well, as the blond moans.

"You seem like you're not having fun." The fair-haired one teases, slowing her motions.

"C-cant...move." The words finally come out with much effort.

"Oh, we know that." The redhead pipes up, finally coming up for air after sucking on the blond's breasts.

"W-what?" It was still hard for me to speak.

It felt as though something was preventing me from doing so, and at the same time, all I wanted to do was groan as the blond still hadn't stopped fucking herself with my cock. A flash of their eyes and a wave of their hand and I could move, but it was short-lived as the moment I tried to, I was rendered immobile.

They had their way with me, making themselves come multiple times before I finally felt myself about to explode from pleasure. They stopped, looked at each other before leaving.

"Have fun." Were the last words I heard before it was if I was splashed with freezing cold water and I sat up in bed, alone and with sticky sheets.

A bell-like laugh then nothing.

Total confusion.