Pride

The mood is set

So you already know what's next

I pushed him back onto the bed, climbing on top of him; I flicked my hair out of my face as I looked at myself in the mirror behind my bed.

TV on blast, turn it down

Turn it down

Don't want it to clash

With my body screamin' out

I know you hearin' it

You got me moanin' out

I reach behind him to grab the remote, turning off the distracting movie we had been watching before stripping off my top and bra.

I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh

I got a secret I'ma drop 'em to the floor, oh

My skirt hits the floor shortly after my top, and he looks at me with widened eyes at my actions. His eyes roam my naked form, and I smirk.

No teasin'

You waited long enough

Go deep,

I' ma throw it at ya

Can't catch it.

I straddle his waist again, and his hands instantly find my hips. I lean down and kiss him, and his grip tightens.

Don't hold back,

You know I like it rough

Know I'm feelin' ya, huh

Know you liking it, huh

He bit my lip, and I moaned lightly into his mouth as his hand worked it's way lower until he was squeezing my ass.

So why you standin' over there with yo' clothes on

Baby strip down for me

Gon' take'em off

Don't worry baby,

I' ma meet ya halfway

Cause I know, you wanna see me.

I pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his chiseled chest to my hungry gaze. He pulled me down to him, not being able to get enough of me, and at this point in time, I wanted him just as badly. He switched our positions, and his mouth began to explore my body, spending a few moments on my neck before continuing on his journey south.

"Yes." I sighed at the work his tongue was doing.

He finally got to the spot where I wanted the attention, and my breath caught in my throat.

Almost there,

So baby don't stop what you're doin'