Gluttony

He sat at the regal like table dressed in a suit as dark as night, button-down shirt crisp and white. A white that was so pure and untouched that you would have thought it was fake. He sat at with his back straight, piercing green eyes trained ahead as he took a sip from the blood-red glass of wine.

The table was full of different types of food, and he was sure to eat all of it. Savoring every bite yet still craved something more.

"Melanie!" The man bellowed, and within seconds a young woman came out of the double doors to the left of the dining hall.

"Go fetch me some dessert." He said with a dismissive wave.

As she disappeared, other servants came in and cleaned the table, save for his wine. As he waited, he shed his blazer, removed his tie, and rolled his sleeves in an orderly fashion.

As he settled back into his chair, the doors opened once again. Two males carried in a large covered platter and sat it in front of the male in total silence. One removed the cover, and then both left without a word. The male smiled; he then took a sip of his wine before lightly running his fingers along the parted legs of the woman that was on the platter before him. He licked his lips, taking a glance up to the wide eyes of the woman before chuckling.

"Looks most delicious." He said in approval, parting her legs a bit more before running his tongue against her already moist folds.

Muffled sounds left her lips from around the apple that was in her mouth. He took his time as his tongue explored each and every part of her now soaking core. Her sounds fueled his fire as he tore her apart with his tongue and teeth.

He lapped up every drop she had to offer before taking more of his wine.

"Send another!" He bellowed, and his orders were followed almost instantly.

His treatment of this one similar to that of the first.

"So sweet." He groaned, his lips brushing her lower set as she spasmed.

With a chuckle and one final kiss, he sat back.

"Melanie, dear." He called.

Once she was in the room, he gestured to the panting woman.

"Another, Sir?" She asked.

"Yes, please." He replied, wiping away the excess juices from his chin as another platter was sat in front of him.

This time it was a rather busty redhead that had a rather annoying voice, or so he thought. He pulled his head from between her legs, stood from the table and picked a red apple from the bowl.

"Let's quiet you up a bit, shall we." He said, gripping her jaw and shoving the apple into her mouth as a sort of gag.

He leaned down, oh so slowly as the woman held her breath. He held her gaze with steady heat as he took a bite then straightened with a smirk.

"Juicy, though not as soaking as your tight cunt." He remarked as he ran his hand down her body as she jerked at his touch, responding instantly.

"Now, back to my dessert." He whispered into her thigh before flicking his tongue across her, and she cried out as she released.

"Pity. I was hoping you lasted longer." He gave a fake pout as he swirled his wine around in his glass before taking another sip.

"Melanie. One more, please." He said.

"Anything specific you want?" She questioned with her hands clasped in front of her.

"Surprise me." He smirked, and she nodded before exiting the room.

The last tray came in, and the lid was removed, revealing a petite boy who's ass was proudly displayed.

"Oh, Melanie, you shouldn't have." The male said, downing the last of his wine before his hands were caressing the boy.

His moans were sweet to the male's ears as he had his way with him. The tightness in his slacks was apparent, and at that, he couldn't take it anymore as he came up from attacking the boy's fluttering hole.

"You're coming with me. We'll finish this in my bedroom." He practically growled out as he lifted the boy and proceeded to exit the dining hall, hunger finally sated.