Lust

"Lincoln, what shall we do today?" The younger of the two asked, hugging her older twin from behind.

"I'm in the mood for something fun dear Scarlett." He replied with a sly smile.

"Hm. Seems...interesting." She said as they turned to get ready.

Dressed in their usual attire for these such occasions, they headed out to the spot they knew they would find someone that they both would love to ruin.

"What about her?"

"Hmmm, no. She's to thin." Said the older of the two.

They continued to look around but found no one appealing enough for their tastes.

"Let's head inside and see who's up for corruption in its purest form." Said the youngest with an impish look on her face.

Lincoln wrapped an arm around her waist and headed inside the club. He pulled them towards the bar so they could better scope out their prey tonight.

"Him." They both said at the same time sharing an all too knowing smirk.

Scarlett sauntered over, trailing her hand on his shoulder before standing in front of him.

"You're...interesting." She commented.

The male's eyes widened at her boldness, and he jumped as he felt Lincoln come up behind him as well.

"Interesting indeed." He agreed, whispering the words in the slightly smaller male's ear.

"You seem quite fun to play with," Scarlett said with a slight giggle as she pressed herself up to him.

"I um." The male was at a loss for words.

"Shall we take you home with us?" Lincoln asked, pressing his hips flush to the male's backside as he playfully bit his ear.

"I- um. Yes...I mean, no...I mean- I don't know." He stuttered out in a moan.

The larger male's laugh rumbled in the smaller males ear, causing him to shudder.

"I don't take no for an answer." He punctuated his statement with a rather harsh bite to the man's neck.

He let out a rather loud moan that was cut off by Scarlett's lips as she pressed them firmly to the young males. His hands found Scarlett's hips as he pulled her flush against his lean swimmer's body. She pulled back with a smirk at his glazed over eyes and dazed look.

"I'm pretty sure he means yes, Lincoln...Unless I'm mistaken?" Scarlett inquired with a tilt of her head.

"No. I really mean, yes." The words left the male's lips in a rasped whisper, causing Lincoln to chuckle and Scarlett to giggle.

"I think you messed with his mind, Scar." Lincoln mused.

"Me. Surely you're confused. He responds so well to your touch, dear brother." She replied as her hands explored the male sandwiched between her and her twin as she palmed Lincoln's bulge.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?" Lincoln asked, squeezing the younger males sides slightly, and he nodded.

"Lead the way," Lincoln said to his sister as she grabbed the male's hand and lead him out of the club and to their loft that was not too far from their hunting grounds.

****

"Oh, God, right there." Scarlett cried out as the male pistoned his hips.

His own sounds getting caught in his throat as Lincoln pounded into his tight hole with no mercy. It was all tangled bodies, roaming hands and gasped moans.

"Fuck." The male cursed loudly, tossing his head back.

Lincoln's grip on his hips tightened as the pace quickened even further. The amount of pleasure was nearly unbearable as Scarlett cried out. Nails scraped backs bringing out pleasurable groans.

One of Lincoln's hands toyed with the smaller male's balls, and he nearly came undone.

"Don't stop," Scarlett whined, and with shaky movements, he started to thrust his hips again.

He nearly lost his mind sandwiched between them, Scarlett squeezing him so tightly as Lincoln hit his prostate dead on with every thrust of his hips.

"Yes!" He cried out as Lincoln's teeth scraped his sensitive neck.

"I-I'm gonna-" Her warning was cut short as her orgasm tore through her body.

Lincoln sped up his thrusts and caused the male to continuously slam into Scarlett, prolonging her orgasm. Both male's pace became frantic as their orgasms grew near.

"Oh, God, please." The male cried out, back arching as he gripped Scarlett.

Lincoln let out a growl as he nipped the smaller males neck a final time before they both came undone simultaneously,

"Fuck, yes!" He gasped as they rode out their orgasms for the umpteenth time.

The light snoring from the male brought sated, yet devious smiles in the twin's faces.

"Where shall we drop this one off, dear brother?" Scarlett asked, playing in her twin's hair while dropping opened-mouth kisses on his moist skin.

"Hm, you pick. I choose last time." Came his reply.

"Fair enough."