Wrath

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. My anger levels were high, and if I didn't calm down soon, things would get out of hand. I punched the bag in front of me, dancing around it light on my feet as I threw combos one after another.

I let out another frustrated growl as I punched it one last time, causing it to tear slightly. My muscles tensed under her light touch and I growled out a warning,

"Lyric, not now," I said, yet she stayed, trailing her hands down my back and across my shoulders.

"Use me." She suggested, and I turned quicker than she could process.

"Never recommend something like that again," I state, looking her dead in her eyes.

"I want you to do it." She insisted, and I growled as I backed her into the wall.

I pressed myself firmly against her and placed my hands on the wall trapping her in place.

"I. Don't. Recommend this." I grit out, trying to rein in myself.

"I trust you, and I want you to." She whispered, and my eyes darkened as I stepped back.

"Strip," I demanded, and she eagerly did as told.

"Come." I gestured toward myself.

I took down the punching bag from its hook and went to grab the things I would need.

"Arms out," I instructed, and once she obeyed, I expertly tied her wrist together before looping the rope around the hook.

"So beautiful, so eager to please." I mused, slowly circling her.

"Are you sure you still want to be used?" I questioned as I picked up my favorite flogger.

"Yes, Sir." At her nod, I flicked my wrist forward, and it popped her ass with a satisfying sound.

She moaned as her back arched, and I smiled. I had nearly forgotten how much of a pain slut she was. I continuously flogged her as she moaned out. Her cries of pleasure fueling me on while at the same time, my anger bubbled over and eventually began to dull.

"Your ass is such a pretty red." I mused, massaging her cheeks with a rough hand.

"More, Sir." Se pleaded, tossing her head back.

"How about we try a new toy?" I think out loud.

She moans out her approval as I grab a vibrator as well as the cat o nine.

"Ah, yes, please, Sir." She said as she saw the items.

I nearly snapped at her eagerness to please as I tapped her legs. She immediately spread them, and I ran my hand slowly up her thigh before slipping the vibrator inside of her dripping cunt, switching it to the highest setting.

"Now, let's see if we can get that ass a little redder."

****

"Oh, God, yes. Yes! Please!" She cried out as I picked up a steady rhythm with the cat o nine.

Though she had come multiple times and still wanted me to continue to inflict pain on her was amazing. I could see that her skin was a deep red and no doubt raw, and I am not about to lose all that's left of my control and my rules all because of my wrath. I put the cat o nine away and walked back to her.

"Are you okay, my pet?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yes, Sir." She said in a low whisper as she tried to calm her harsh breathing.

"That's good. You're such a good girl." I cooed as I slowly untied her wrist and massaged the stiffness out of them.

"Such a good girl," I repeated, and she smiled up at me with those oh so innocent eyes.

"Are you done using me, Sir?" She asked meekly.

"You did such a good job of helping me today," I said, pulling her over and rubbing the special cream onto the reddened skin of her ass and breasts.

I took my time with her and worked slowly, causing her to moan loudly as she pushed herself into my hands.

"Such a good job, and now it's time for your reward."