Chapter 19- The Battle of Hogwarts Part 1

Please don't kill me, but I completely forgot to add in the Ron and Hermione in the Chamber of Secrets part :( Just imagine it.

Shadow couldn't believe it. This was it. This was the battle they had all been waiting for. Voldemort was coming, and they were going to stop him. Shadow was waiting outside the doors to the great hall with Ron, Hermione, Bellatrix, Molly, Kingsley, Lupin, Tonks, Frank, Alice, Fred, George, Arthur, Bill, Fleur, and the rest of the Order of the Phoenix, along with some of Dumbledore's Army. Shadow's nerves were on edge. She hated not knowing what was happening. She knew Snape was talking, but she couldn't hear him through the door. Then, finally, she heard Harry's voice, their signal to enter the great hall.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem Headmaster." Kingsley pushed the doors open and she followed the Order and DA members into the room. 

"How dare you stand where he stood." Harry continued. "Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eyes, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!" Harry's words brought tears to Shadow's eyes. She had been there, and she remembered with horrifying clarity how it had all happened. She was brought back to her senses when Snape drew his wand, fast as lightning, and McGonagall just as quickly moved in front of Harry and drew her wand as well. The students gasped. The Order had their wands at the ready as well. McGonagall began to shoot flames at Snape. He deflected her spells, but never fired back. He backed up slowly, and McGonagall advanced. Suddenly, with a flip of his cloak, Snape dissolved into a black cloud and smashed through the window.

"Coward!" McGonagall shouted. Shadow and Hermione ran up to Harry as he removed his Gryffindor robe. A sudden chill fell over the hall. Everyone jumped as a young girl began to scream. Parvati also screamed. Shadow shivered as a serpentine voice filled the hall.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think to fight is wise, but this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this, and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour." The darkness and chill seemed to lift. No one quite knew what to do. Pansy Parkinson broke the silence.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked. "Someone grab him!" Ginny stepped in front of Harry before Pansy or anyone else could touch him. Shadow and Hermione were next, followed by Ron and several others. Filch arrived with perfect timing, and escorted the Slytherin students from the hall. Harry approached McGonagall.

"Professor, I need time. As much as you can get me." McGonagall nodded, then turned and rushed off with the teachers and Order of the Phoenix following. Shadow watched Harry dart off. She turned to Ron and Hermione. They didn't have to say anything. The three of them ran after Harry. It took them a while to catch up, but when they finally found him in the Room of Requirement, Shadow realized what a good idea it was to follow Harry. He was facing off with Draco, Blaise, and Goyle. Hermione jumped out from behind a stack of chairs and disarmed Draco. They all began to duel, Goyle even attempting to use a killing curse. Harry darted off, trying to find the Diadem of Ravenclaw, which he had apparently found in the room, and while he was gone, Goyle cast an unfamiliar spell. Fire began to rage out of his wand, in the shapes of different animals. He had used Fiendfyre. Shadow, Ron, and Hermione ran for their lives. They found Harry and he sprinted with them. The fire quickly spread out of control. Ron suddenly darted off, and returned with four broomsticks. Shadow hadn't flown in years, but she could do it to save her life. She mounted the broom and took off, circling around. She was just in time to see Goyle fall from another stack of chairs, directly into the fire. Shadow had to cover her mouth. He may have caused this, but burning to death was still a horrible way to die. She looked up and saw Harry and Ron grab Draco and Blaise from the stack. They all flew to the door as fast as they could. They all crashed to the ground, and Draco and Blaise hit the ground running, taking off down the hall. The doors slammed shut, but not before they saw the Diadem melting into nothingness.

"I had forgotten! Fiendfyre can destroy horcruxes!" Hermione exclaimed. Now, outside of the room, they could hear the sounds of battle.

"It must be past midnight! We need to go help them fight!" The group ran through the halls, coming across Fred and Percy dueling several death eaters. They joined in the fight, and not long after, Bellatrix entered the hall, and defeated the death eaters with one blow. After a pause, she stepped over and pulled Shadow into a hug.

"I'm so glad you're safe." She said. "Be careful. Your sister is here and she-" Before she could finish her sentence, the wall next to them exploded, flinging everyone back. Shadow hit the wall, stars spinning in front of her eyes for a moment. When she was able to stand, she heard a cry of anguish. It was Percy, bent over Fred. He was definitely dead. Tears instantly came to her eyes. She stepped toward him, but then something caught her vision. She spun around, and saw Bellatrix struggling to reach for her wand. There was a large piece of rubble directly on her leg.

"Help me get my wand." She said through her teeth. "My damn leg is stuck." Shadow instead pulled out her own wand and levitated the rubble away. Her leg was a bloody mess.

"You have to get out of here." Bellatrix said. "I'll be fine once I can stop the bleeding." Sure enough, footsteps were coming down the hall, and Harry and the others had already moved on. Shadow nodded against her will, and raced to catch up with her friends. She ended up outside, but they weren't anywhere to be found. In her distraction, she wasn't watching around her. She saw the jet of green light just in time. She jumped back, but not far enough. The spell streaked by, grazing her stomach. It felt like the hottest fire in the world, but only for a moment. The blackness rushed up on her before she had even processed what happened.

I'M BACK AND JUST AS EVIL AS EVER!!!!!!!