Mars

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔞 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩 𝔲𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫

DIANA WAS TANGLED IN GREEN sheets, her hands pinned by her side by long fingers interlocking with her own.

Her legs were hooked over bare shoulders, tan skin pressed against her thighs. Diana's left leg slid off smoothly as the figure between her legs rose up.

Her breath hitched at the sight of freckled skin stretched right across a hard torso, even more so when her gaze that followed a sharp cut was interrupted by the press of hips as the figure pressed into her.

She tried to lift her arms to touch the face- bring it closer to view, but the figure refused to be revealed as the thrust and drag increased. But she had a feeling who it was...

"Albus?" she called out, hoping that would coax him to reveal himself.

The hand on her thigh tightened as he leaned forward. A shiver escaped her when it was indeed Albus, a cool smile across his face.

His other hand reached up to settle on her throat, tightening with every thrust.

"Look at you," He spoke in Parseltongue, she could tell because the shape of his mouth didn't match the words she was interpreting. "Such a good girl."

Diana practically preened at his praise, but struggled to respond as his grip around her throat increased to the point of pain.

"It's a shame, though." Albus' smile turned cold. "I can't have anyone thinking a Potter is in bed with a Veela."

~

Lysander was hounding her in the common room that morning, addressing her clear discomfort that echoed in Ravenclaw Tower.

"What's going on? You've been acting strange." his golden brown hair was a welcome sight, driving away the memory of Albus' dark hair falling across sea green eyes.

She toyed with the zipper of her white sherpa jacket, tugging the zipper up and down each tooth. "I had a... weird dream."

Lysander came around the statue of Rowena Ravenclaw with a book in hand so sit on the opposite end of the sofa that she was currently territorial over.

"You're missing breakfast." he said softly. "Was it weird dream or a nightmare?"

She yanked her zipped all the way up and glanced over. "A nightmare. And I'd rather not talk about it if that's alright with you?"

He surrendered, sliding the book over until it nudged the edge of her blue velvet throw blanket.

"I yield. At least promise me you'll come for lunch after our tutoring session today?"

She didn't respond and leaned over to pick up the book, flipping to the first page. It was his great-grandfather's book about beasts. An easy read, with plenty of scientifically drawings of magical creatures for her to fawn over.

Diana appreciated Lysander. He always had a warm personality and took into account the feelings of those around him, even if he wasn't particularly close with them. A trait no doubt developed from spending time with his Hufflepuff other half.

She decided that she would deign to leave the safety of Ravenclaw Tower for lunch. She couldn't hide from Albus forever.

~