Capybaras r cool

Yo so I just read some of the shit I got on here and like I'm in college now I started this like what 2 years ago and holy shit it makes me cringe so bad. Deadass had a fucking my hero phase. God I wanna die (not really lmao) but anyway how are you guys doing now or at least those who are potentially still here by some random stroke of luck? I am actually quite curious about how people are doing. Besides that I might make another fan fic seeing as this one was actually a dare and I got dared to make one again. I also wanna work on my English creative writing because I slept through me GCSE exams and failed English...

Aaaaanyway, I don't know what to really write. I've read chainsaw man recently so I could do that. Then comes the question of what character. Personally my favourite characters (top 5) in order are Aki, makima and then quanxi with kobeni and denji/power being close in 4th and 5th. I know that some of you may think that denji and power should be higher but makima is extremely well written and so is aki whereas quanxi is hot as fuck and none of you can disagree otherwise you'd be lying. Kobeni is cute and so she is in fourth.

Now I think that's about it. So uhh, see you guys maybe at some point probably not seeing as I'm shit with this type of thing. Goodbye