Never let go

I told you guys I would be back for real this time not another jojo reference(ha) but anyway new chapter is actually here now(also just a quick warning there is content that some may find disturbing other than that enjoy)

Izuku PoV

As I say there watching the others finally leave whilst toga was leaning on my shoulder I realised how precious this moment was. I realised I should keep it this moment with me forever, never let it go.

In the corner of my eye however I saw a weird lump near her hand. I didn't know what it was but when I got closer and lifted her sleeve there was a sight that was instantly burned in my memory, It was from the short glance 40-50 scars from self harm. As I focused more and more I hadn't realised that toga had taken her head of my shoulder.

Toga PoV

I couldn't believe that izuku found them. He found the scars. I tried so hard to make him not find out wearing long sleeved tops just so he wouldn't see, no so no one would see them. I felt weak in the mind and the result was me collapsing. The last thing I saw, izuku holding my hand, his warmth connected to mine. The last thing I thought, never let go...

Izuku PoV

I heard a bang and as I turned I saw toga on the floor completely cold. As if this situation wasn't bad enough. I could only think to get help but the closest hospital is too far for me. I immediately thought of messaging Iida but realised it would be a bad idea. I decided to message him as this was probably the quickest way of helping toga.

Hey Iida I know I just told you
to leave but please come back this
is an emergency.

I shall be there shortly

Time skip

As Iida arrived he saw how toga had collapsed but I covered the scars so no one else would. As I was about to let go of toga for Iida to carry her she had managed to speak
"Please don't leave me, please don't," toga said "please don't let go."
Those were the last words before she had fainted once again. I had whispered that I was sorry. As I was once about to let go and not grant the wish that was her latest I had seen a car pull up to where we were. I held toga tight.
"Get in now!"
That was the voice of our home room teacher, aizawa.

Another time skip

Toga PoV

I woke up in a hospital bed with my arm hanging off the bed however. As I turn my head past the curtain I see a tired izuku holding my hand. As he realises the fact that I'm awake he shouted my name in joy, genuine happiness.
I asked how long I had been here and he had answered that it was three days. I then asked how much of those days he had slept and he answered with zero.
"Why have you not slept" I asked
"To keep your wish, for me to never let go" he said
Those words made me cry in joy, pure joy and nothing else.
He said to rest and so instead of going into bed I simply leant on his shoulder yet he started talking
"The scars, they're old right?" He asked
"Y-yes they are." I answered
"Well in my opinion they don't change anything about your beauty, it just means I have to protect you more than I already have so you can be there for me too." Izuku replied
With this both of us tightened our grip around the others hand.
Once again I look at him.
I brought my self closer and connected us together with a passionate kiss. Yet neither of us had realised the footsteps and the change of atmosphere
The person that had arrived was...

Thank you guys for reading also thank you for over 200 reads on this in total seeing as I'm not that good of a writer and this is practically just a side project aside from all my school work so I'm truly thankful for the support also feel free to comment on the chapters if you realise anything incorrect about anything I write as I'm always looking for advice so basically thank you. This chapter got up to 750 words in total.