Hope

Heh am here again. Well as always stupidly long wait for a new chapter but what's new? Anyway I decided to write this like out of nowhere just like all the other chapters(apart from last one) and that's all. Please enjoy-weeb

Izuku PoV

I start putting on my hero outfit, although I really shouldn't be using it without permission, and preparing mostly mentally for what was to come. I shouldn't be doing this. I started to doubt if I could do this.

Todoroki PoV(surprise)

I felt worried about midoriya, he was not feeling well emotionally last time. I start going to his dorm to wake him up to talk more. Maybe this is a bit much, I mean isn't this something a boyfriend would do. None of that mattered now, I had to check on midoriya to see if he was okay. I knock on the door. No response. I gently open the door...
"Come on Sayor-"

??? PoV

"Did I mess it up again?"
"Wait I can fix this."
...
...
...
...
"Now I just change the dialogue"
"There, finished"
"I still can't believe I messed up the code that bad so that we crossed into a different universe."
"Oh, hey reader"
"Yes, you. Behind the screen."
"You can go back to reading now"
"Byeeee"
...
...
"Still can't believe I almost made Todoroki see sayo- hey! I said go read!"

Todoroki PoV

I open the door and see midoriya fully in his hero suit.
"Midoriya, what are you doing?" I asked
"Erm.. heh well I-I-I was trying on m-my suit just in case I grew out of it ha..haha..." Midoriya responded with.
"You're lying" I said to him simply seeing through the facade.
"Do I really have to say?" He asked
"Yes, or I won't go." I replied
"I'm.. I'm going after Toga. I'm gonna find her!" Midoriya exclaimed.
"Well... that means I have to come with you, the human body only has a set amount of bones to break." I said trying to show that I truly cared while lightening up the mood with humour.
"But Todoroki what if-"
"No. It's okay, I'm doing this from my own free will, actions have consequences, and I'm prepared." I said whilst stopping him from making an excuse to keep me from helping.
"Thank you. Thank you Todoroki." Midoriya said showing his gratitude.

Izuku PoV

It's been ten minutes since Todoroki had went to prepare. As I was considering leaving due to time he showed up at my door.
"Ready?" He questioned.
"Yeah.. Ready." I replied.
As we left the school building we started heading to the area that was described on the note. An abandoned bar in the middle of an alleyway. We looked for mere minutes before finding it yet we had to make sure no one was going to ambush us. This took about an hour.
I was ready to go in but Todoroki stopped me.
"Midoriya, I want you to know this is most likely a trap. I need to know that you are 100% sure that you want to do this. So please tell me, are you 100% sure?" He asked me this mere seconds before I entered which made me realise, I wasn't ready, yet I wasn't going to lose her either.
"No, I'm not ready to do it, but I'm also not ready to lose her either. I need to do this."
And so with this, both me and Todoroki entered the league of villains hideout. There was hope. A thin strand of hope that with one wrong move could snap and end it all. But we had planned it all. The strand would not snap. Until, I saw the bright blonde hair and immediately lost control. The moment I turned my head the strand was pulled and as I turned my body that strand snapped. Soon there was no longer any...hope.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I made out of nowhere. Also anyone who got the reference in the chapter then erm... well done I guess. I can't actually believe that this story is now on over 6k reads.(7k now)I simply can't believe that such a huge amount of people have read this story. I want to thank everyone who has read it, even if you liked it or not, for simply reading at least the first chapter. And once again I hope you guys enjoyed reading. I will see all of you when the next chapter goes up. Goodbye.- weeb