Christmas

Ha I'm back kinda died for a while anyway thought I needed to do a Christmas thing but forgot about it because this was still in school when though of it but anyway I'm here and still gonna do the Christmas chapter now also probably nothing big in this chapter like the others so don't expect anything great.- a weeb

Izuku PoV

It's been three months since me and toga first properly met and almost three months since me and her started being together. It's also almost Christmas, Christmas Eve in fact, which means that I should probably get her something. The problem however is that even though we've been together for almost three months I still don't know what to get her. Also we've started living together yet she isn't in the house currently. Maybe I could just get her something like one of those pendant charm things which is like a necklace in two parts but I don't know if she will like it.

(Time skip to when izuku makes his mind up and doesn't stress the fuck out about tiny inconveniences.)

I'll go and get it her. As I get ready I think of what she really might like once again, and still can't think of anything different. I set out and underestimate how cold it is so I try to breathe the thin, cold air in a way where in doesn't seem like it blisters my lungs and pains my movement(demon slayer much?). I walk around for what seems like days, although it has only been around 2 hours, trying to find the thing I want to buy. There were lots that I saw so far but they all had imperfections. Even if it were a slight imperfection I would choose not to get it as this is for the person who may well be the person that I love for the rest of my life. It had to be perfect. I was about to give up until I went into a small jewellery on the side of the street on the way back and decided to see if they had anything that I could get for her. As I walk over to the shelves(are they shelves in a jewellery idk) covered by glass for obvious reasons. As I looked and almost gave up hope I saw the piece of jewellery that was perfect and I knew I needed to get it. As I looked in my wallet I had about $120 and as I looked at the price I saw that it was $89.99 so I was kind of worried about it yet as I was about to ask about if I could buy it I heard another voice right next to me and as I looked to my right seeing who had taken the jewellery before me it was Toga.
I was so surprised I started stuttering while trying to say her name and same with her. We both looked at each other and started blushing although you could see it more visibly on my face which, unlike Toga's, is not a permanent blush that is on my face at all times.

Toga's PoV

I lowered my face I embarrassment as I saw izuku and then realised that he was here too for some reason so I asked why he was
"I-I came here to get you something f-f-for Christmas Toga," izuku explained
His face was bright red.
"but why are you here?"
I wasn't expecting that question
" erm.. well I also wanted t-to get you something..." I said
"Well how about w-we get something together for each other something we can both have like a singular present that is for both of us" he replied with.
"Y-yeah lets do that," I said "and weren't you gonna buy that?"
I pointed at the thing we both wanted to buy yet didn't mention that I wanted to even though I was the one who asked to buy it first
"Didn't you want to buy it too?" He asked
"Y-yeah" I replied with
He proposed the idea of both of us paying an amount towards it and so I agreed. He looked so happy when I agreed to do so. Seeing him happy fills my heart with joy. I won't let anyone else be with him. I love izuku(yuno gasai much?). We went home with the new necklace that me and my izuku brought. I can't help but love him more and more every day. As we arrived at izuku's house he was talking to his mom and after had came to me and talked to me too. He said that his mom wanted him to go to see family further away for Christmas and I was getting upset yet I tried not to show it. However to my surprise he had rejected the idea as he said that I would be alone and possibly have nowhere to stay. I'm so happy that izuku thought about me so much. At this point however it was late so we decided to go to sleep. I woke up later and went into izuku's bed. I made sure he was asleep before so he had a nice surprise when he woke up.(and to those who are thinking of erm something then no...mostly. Let's just say that this is a lemon depending on how the reader sees it)

Izuku's PoV

As I woke up my arm felt kind of pushed back but my hand was on something... soft. As I looked up my hand was on TOGA'S BREAST.
"I-I-I'm so sorry I didn't know what I was doing I didn't mean to I'm so sorry I really didn't know I-"
My speech was cut off by toga putting a finger on my lips. When I looked at her face she had a a large grin yet I could tell she was also embarrassed as she was looking off to the side and her blush was redder than usual.
"You can... c-carry on if you like." Her voice was squeaky and I could tell she was serious but also partly not ready. I instead put her finger of my lips and kissed her.
"It's ok, I probably did enough already."
I laughed nervously
Toga suddenly grabs my hand and pulls it only millimetres away from her breast
"Are you sure you don't want to?" She had asked.
"I'm su-"
I was saying this while getting out of bed and slipped. When I lifted my face I saw toga obviously embarrassed and realised that my face had gone in between her breasts.
"Oh izuku, I didn't know you were so forward!"
She said this in a semi sarcastic tone.
I was on my knees bowing down apologising for ages to be stopped by her speech.
"You can d-do whatever if we're alone." She said
I tried my best to not show a lot of excitement.

Toga's PoV

I want him to touch me more. I really really want him to.
"I think we should just go for a walk, apparently it snowed last night." Izuku said
"Anything you want, izuku." I said his name seductively to try to get him to do things to me. Yet still he resisted.

(End of the like weird somewhat lemon depending on reader's interpretation part)

Izuku's PoV

I still can't believe that she said I can do whatever I want to her. I also can't hide the fact that it kinda turned me on. As we were getting out of bed I saw just how seductive her body was. It was so curvy and slim and beautiful and voluptuous. It was perfect and as she confirmed earlier it was mine. As I was getting out of bed I looked up and she started undressing.
"T-Toga what are you doing!" I shouted
"Well I have to get changed which includes my lingerie" she replied with.
"Well you don't have to do it in front of me." I exclaimed
"You don't have to look, unless of course, you want to"
I almost instantly became hard but managed to hide it and I covered my eyes.
"I'm a D cup you know, they're quite big for my age don't you think"
I took a small peek
" I knew that would make you look"
"How did you-"
"You just confirmed it" she said jokingly.
We both got out of bed and got dressed.
"Hey izuku, can I tell you something?"Toga asked.
"Uh,yeah sure go ahead."I replied.
She laughed a little.
"Well you see, there may or may not be a small damp patch on your bed"she said.
I looked back at the bed and it was true
"Was that because of the entire scenario this morning?" I asked
"Well not fully I kinda touched my-"
"That's enough information."

And with that we went out of the house and went on a walk. Toga holding my arm closely whilst her head leaning on my shoulder.

Thank you everyone for reading this I once again am sorry for not updating a lot But to make up for it I put a lot more effort into this chapter so if you guys enjoyed it please consider voting or just leaving a nice comment i in my personal life have been kind of struggling in general mentally and basically my feels have been played a lot but I'm trying not to die from mental breakdowns so is all good anyway thanks for reading especially this bottom part because it's mostly rambling also 1613 words- a weeb