Chapter 4: The contract pt.2

Nick's POV

After that incident happened earlier I was so overwhelmed and could comprehend anything that we were learning in class so I skipped the rest of the day.

When I got home I went straight to my room.....to think
~His thoughts~
- 'what happened'
-'I went there to clear things up with that text and letter'
-'agrgghhhhrh.......why can't he get out of my head?and why do I think I enjoyed that kiss. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FOR GOD SAKE!

~TIME SKIP~
For awhile I debate whether or not to try to confront him again

Personally I actually don't think that's a good idea but I do so anyways. because don't care about awkwardness<3

I soon go to Karl's house to see if he was out from school yet. But when I knocked on the door their was Mr. Jacobs that opened it.

I remembered him from when we all were friends and had mutual friendships back in the day. Ew that makes me sound old never again.
-"oh, hi Mr.Jacobs"
-"hey, Armstrong, how are you? long time no see"
-"good how about you"
-"good.good, so why are you here?"
-"I just wanted know if Karl was here yet. But by the looks of it his car isn't here so..... I think I'm going to go since he's not here"

I start to get nervous. There is no talking just us staring at each other until he breaks the silence.
-"oh, well you could just come in and wait for him"
-"ok! Thanks"

About 15 minutes later I hear a car pull in the curb, I go to the door and look through the side window to see a girl that's a lot shorter than. So I believe that would be his sister.

She walks through the door with keys in her hands. Her comes up to her

-"I thought I told you that you can't drive yet!"
-"well, hi to you to dad and no I didn't   Karl did"
-" then we're is he?"
-"out"
-" do  you know where's out?" I intervene
-" why? do you want something from him or?"
-"no I just need to talk to him"
I was getting frustrated and was about to snap but then she told me. Just told me just like that. So easily why do I have a feeling this was planned.
-" fine, for my purposes.......he's at Toni's old diner or what Karl like to say mom's diner"
-"ok that you so much"

I give her a hug but I don't think she's much of a hugger bc she definitely didn't hug me back. I mean who would want to hug a stranger. not me.

I get into my car and make my way to the address that Maeve gave me.

When I park my car I see a broken, beat bike and a guy sitting on the counter table.

~KARL'S POV~

When I got to my moms diner I ordered was about to order my regular but was cut off.
-"Hey Jacobs" I blushed a little by the nick-name
-" oh no," I whispered under my breath
I turned to face him with my annoyed face
-"yeah?"
-"woah, that's harsh considering the fact that you did what you did in your gym class.....I should be giving you attitude"

Finally after a minute of pure silence I finally decided to give him my full attention and break this awkwardness.
-"okay, what do you want"
-"what I want is to know why you kissed me?"
-" Nick to make it clear I don't like you"
-" Are u sure just letting YOU know that I just broke up with Niki and Im not ready for anything right now"He asked with a confused face
-"NICK! I don't like you I was just using you to make sure another guys believes that I don't like him! I basically screamed at him

-" Um....Karl? would you still like to order something?"
-" oh yeah, my regular chocolate milkshake, thanks Gwen"
-"anything for him too?"
-"no,I'm good thanks"
-"okay have fun with your date" she said with lovey dovey eyes at us .

I've known Gwen basically my entire life since I was 4 and my mom was still around she was hear listening to my life problems when I needed her. (<3) and right now she was making it very awkward for the both of us.

~TIME SKIP~
~Nick's POV~

After our little chat at the diner I decided to give him a ride how and we'll that conversation didn't go as planned.
-"Is that your ride?"
-"yeah why?"
-" oh,...... don't you think that your a little too old for a bike that look like that"
-" no and idc about your opinion so I'm gone" I say as I get on my bike.
-" ok,ok,ok Wait! Why don't I drive you?"
-" I would say why? But I really don't want to bike ride home.....so sure whatever." He says with a large sigh

When we get back to his house I run and open the door for him and get his bike.
-"so? this is it? you leave and we never talk about this again"
-"yeah that about sums it up for yea?"

As he is walking away I come up with an idea.
-"WAIT!!"
-"yes?"
-" let's negotiate about this, you want someone to know that you don't like them, and since I recently broke up with Niki and want to get back at her for cheating on me with a foreign exchange student."
-"anywayssss?" He looks at me with a dumbfounded face
-" 'anywaysss' we could work together consider this a make for what you did and using me like a pond"
-" what? No! I can't do that it's too mean"
-" yeah, but using me is not"
-" well if you put it that way i kinda got to help you"
-" okay then its settled meet me at the little bench area during your gym period so we can talk about this."
-" fine, whatever yeah"
-" great see you tomorrow Jacobs"

I wanted a little more spice too happened soooo I kissed his head and winked on my way back too my car. When I tell you he had went red I mean he look like a tomato.

'Until I see you again Karl Jacobs'

Idk Thanks for reading again nice too know people like my fanfic
Also too make things clear parts 1-2 are basically the fillers for the actual contact which is in part3 thxs again <3
MAKE SURE YOU EAT AND DRINK WATER WEIRDOS