Chapter 5: The contract pt. 3

Btw - these when I use these ' ' that for thoughts

TW - little cursing

Karl's POV

Today I woke up with as I would call it happy feeling and excitement. And I don't know why
~~~~TIME SKIP~~~

While I'm at school I still can't pin point why I'm so excited. And that feeling lasts all the way up to gym.

On my way to gym I remembered that I had to meet or show him that I approved and had consent to start fake dating him. Which I find very rude , like don't just leave me with a hard decision arghhh.

I decided he going to have to wait a little bit because I have too think so I pick to leave early that day, plus I don't he would be waiting on me.... Right?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick's POV

It 2:00pm and I'm still waiting for Karl I don't know if he will show up or actually stand me up.

After about 30 more minutes of waiting for him I decide he not going to show up and choose to go back to practicing football with my friends till the end of the day and most likely the morning too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karl's POV

Now I'm at home. In my room. Thinking like always.
-'okay but this would be a good way to make it clear that you don't have feelings for Alex'
-' And it also benefits him' I blush as I say that. I don't know why though
-' omg stop karl. I know you don't like Nick.... Or do I'
-' I mean I like his smile, when we have eye contact, his laug-'
-"OH MY GOSHHH" I scream that out loud
And thankfully no one home because dad 'helping' the new neighbor

After a while  I  finally make my decision and I can't just tell him.... I have to show him.
~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

It's the next morning and I know that I have to show him what I mean

This is a 50/50 percent chance so I'm nervous and I'm never nervous. Okay now I'm just lying to anyone who's reading this.

Anyways~
I head to school after dropping off Maeve and go to George
-" Heyyy"
-"oh...hey Karl how are you?"
-"good...enough how about you?"
-"okay. So what the matter?"
-"nothing. Why would you think that something is wrong?"
-"Karl you do that eye thing when something's wrong. Plus we've been friends since forever , I can tell when something's wrong.

I didn't know what to say
-'oh I have feeling for your cousins ex. NO'
-' um so you know your cousins ex boyfriend he, oh yeah well he asked me to fake date him and I said...'

I'm about to finish my thoughts until George snaps me back into reality by hitting my shoulder. Why does everyone go for my shoulder.

-"GOD DAMN IT!?! That hurt butt cheek on a stick.
-"geez sorry. But in my defense I was trying to get your attention"
-"okay it's fine. Anyways Um how do I put this... so imagine someone asking you  fake date them? What would you do?"
-"you know I'm not even going to ask. Does it benefit me or them?"
-" yea,both"
-"okay then yea I would say yes to whatever fake dating problem you have"
-" omg I love you soo much, you don't know how much that helped me. Also do you know where Nick has right now?"
-" yea, I'm I think his practicing with his friends."
-"thank you again"I say as I'm running down the hallway 20 minutes before class starts.

I start running to the football field
And get stopped in my tracks when I see him. Just looking at all his features 'his smile, him basically being the coach of the team' and start blushing.
-' there is 7.5 billion+ people on the planet and you have to pick the ones that are basically or were taken'