- 3 -

"You should find the pup! We can't leave a pup wandering around when there is rogues. Also I believe the pup can't go any far because it has some injury in his front left paw, so it should be hiding away somewhere! So go seek the pup!" the newly alpha commanded.

Earlier they found a group of rouges near their packs border. They immediately checks it ,in case it was a rogue attack. But they instead found a pup running away from the rogues. The alpha who had seen the pitiful scene immediately order some of his warriors to save the pup while he and the other warriors took  care of the rogues. There are around 10 wolves on the area and most of the rogue's fur is tinted with blood.

The alpha have a sudden conclusion of something about what happened to parents or companion of the pup. They are probably injured or dead.

As the alpha finished the last rogue ,he saw the warriors he sent to save the pup , running towards them

"Alpha we lost the pup , We got into fight with a rogue and the pup is nowhere to be found. I cannot also track the scent because it is unfamiliar and covered with other's scent. The pup is injured in his left front paw. We also found three bodies in the near east. I concluded they are the companion of the pup."

"Bring the body so we could bury it and pray for their soul , and send some warriors to find the pup " the Alpha commanded.

They bury the bodies of the three werewolves and pray in the goddess for their soul.

After the burial. He went to his office room to do some papers. After an hour his father entered the room with a man; a vampire man.

"What business do you have here Esme?" the Alpha asks the vampire

"Chill Alpha boy , I was invited here" Esme the Vampire replied

and they bickered again.

The two was once best buddies but after a one accident they turn into a dog and cat. They bicker, argue and fight even in the little things.

"Can the both of you stop bickering for once?" The former Alpha firmly said

Their parent is still trying to tie the bond the Alpha and the Vampire once had. They pray to moon above to tie and strengthen their bond again ,and may their friendship will be back.

"Well it wasn't me who started it" The Alpha says

"Are you saying it was me who started it?" the vampire

"Aren't you"

"It was you mutt"

"Did you just call me mutt?"

"Didn't you hear it?"

"Watch your word , you are in my territory!"

"oh scary big bad Alpha mutt"

"I'm gonna kill you , you fucking bloodsucker"

Before the former Alpha can utter another word the two adults already started to bicker. He decided to leave the two and went to his wife and vampire friends.

as he arrive in the dining hall, the former Alpha saw his wife and a vampire couple who is his friend.

"Where's the two?" The former Alpha's wife ask

"Fighting as usual" the husband replied and sit in his chair

"I don't really know what to do with those bastards" The vampire husband said while drinking his tea.

"I hope for something to happen that may tie the bond those two once had" The former Alpha's wife hoped.

They just enjoyed their tea while silently praying the end of the fight between their child..

- - - - - +++++ - - - - -