- 8 -

ZEPHYR

"Good eve ,I'm coming in!" Zeev said as he walk inside my room.

Its been 5 days when Zeev has been visiting me. At first I thought because he was checking if I'm taking good care of the puppy, but when he was here all he do is ask me about my life and bothers me. And he's here in the morning before I go to school and in the evening after my part-time job.
I'm really doubting that he came here for the puppy but still I am not assuming anything. I don't think that he likes me, which is pretty funny because I'm nothing and just ugly.

" Oh good evening Mr. Zeev , don't you have any work to do?" I said. He just came here earlier in the morning . Why can't he just like leave me alone in night to have a rest with just myself and Zylak.

It is not like I don't want him here,actually I really like his company. I mean who wouldn't?! He's handsome, rich, kind, and funny and many good things. But then again I don't want to have a friend nor have any relationship with anyone.

I don't want to love him for something but leave me because I'm nothing.

"Oh! I have all the time in the world. Can I come in? Oh and I told you drop the ' Mr ' ok? I feel so old when you call me that"  He smiled.

How can he smile so sweetly? Damn I'm envious.

"Ahmm, I going to walk Zylak today. so ahm" I lied.

I just want a peaceful night.

"Oh , then I'll come with you!" He cheerfully said.

Argh! seriously?! is he dense?!

I sighed and opened the door wider. I got no choice.

" Zylak? come here were going to walk" I called

I can't take my words now so why not do it instead right? Besides it is also good for Zylak. His injuries are now ok, so a little walk will be good to him.

the little guy run towards me. Wagging his tail and yelping in excitement. How cute can he be? My heart is bursting!

I readied everything in him and his food and water.

We head out to the door and Mr. Zeev comes along. My mouth is really itching to ask him the reasons in his visits. Because I feel like there's more than checking Zylak's welfare. My guts is telling me there's more to it.

" Where are you walking him?"  Mr.Zeev ask.

I don't know why but I feel like he wants to know every single thing I have in life. Whether about school, my job or my personal life.

"I've been walking him to school , and It's actually the first time we go out to walk so maybe I'll walk him to where he want." I answered.

Actually, this is first time I'm having a puppy or a pet to be exact. I don't have enough money for myself so I don't think I can take well care to my pet if I have one. But Mr. Zeev haven't take away Zylak from me yet , so I guess I'm doing a good job?

He doesn't replied anymore so there is a silence between us. A comfortable silence on top of that.

He made me feel alright with his company. Ever since I was betrayed by James I never have any relationship towards anyone, whether romantic or friendship . But Zeev made me think that I want his company. That I want to be with him, to talk to him,laugh with him, and to accompany him.

But of course I still don't like the idea of having friend or trusting someone or loving someone. Being in a relationship is giving love to someone. Friendships , romantic relationships, or any relationship needs love to build it. Like in Friendship, you need to give love to trust them and be with them. Even in a friend with benefits kind of relationship. So no! NO LOVE!

" Zephyr?" Zeev called me.

I just hummed in response

"There is something I want to tell you". He said

Something he want to tell me? Is he taking Zylak from me? But I'm taking good care of him!

" But I thought you're giving Zylak to me? I promise I'll earn more so I could buy everything he needs , just don't take him away from me please." I begged

I can't let him take Zylak away from me.

"Oh no no no that's not it" He explained

"No please, I'll take good care with Zylak. I'll bring him wherever I went. And I'l find some job—", He cut my words by pressing his lips on mine.

He– He's kissing me. HE IS KISSING ME!!

My eyes widened and Immediately push him away to me.

Why would he kiss me? Does he like me? Is he attracted to me? Does he like my body? but look at me!! What do he want from me?!

" W-Why? Kiss Why did you kiss me?" I stuttered.

What is happening?!

"You're my mate"

→→→→→←←←←←