- 11 -

Esme P.O.V

I found him.

My mate.

My lovely mate.

Fuck. I didn't think this would happen now. What should I do now? Damn I shouldn't panic now. Damn my nerves.

But still I'm over the moon now that I want to cry. Thank you goddess for giving me such mate. Although he is a human I'm still thankful for choosing me to be with him. Please help me to win his heart and to make him understand what I am.

I calm myself down and sit in a round table.

I adjusted my glasses when he make his way to me.

"Hello sir, what would you like to order?" He asked with a sweetest smile I've received in my lifetime.

I adjusted my glasses again and  look at the menu they have.

"Ahmm cachino? casino? What is this?" I said faking that I can't read

"Oh cappuccino. Sorry my sight is a Little blurred" I added

I know I'm look stupid here but I wanna know how he will react to me as a person with disabilities. I am not doubting goddess' choice. I'm just curious.

"Oh that's fine sir. If you want I could read the menu to you so you could choose effectively." He answered me.

See? He's gorgeous , charming, beautiful and kind!

I can't wait to know him better.

"I'm fine with the cappuccino and thank you for that mister?" I asked so I would know his name. He only have 'Ze' in his nametag.

"Zephyr sir." He said offering me a smile once again.

Fuck I should thank whoever give him that beautiful name.

"Thank you, I'm Esme" I said giving him a small smile.

He look at me for a second. He look a little lost. I guess he feel the bond I have with him.

" So only cappuccino sir?" He asked

"Yes please" I answered and he walk away .

I look at him while he work, suddenly my phone vibrates.It was mom.

"Mom?" I answered the phone

"Esme dear? have you found her? or any clues about her?" My mom asked.

Oh shit I forgot I am supposed to find the mutt's mate. Well can't blame me right?

"Sorry mom I forgot about the search. I found something precious that I forgotten about the ongoing search, and I have gotten no clue or anything that may connects to her so I'm sorry" I explained.

"What did you found my dear son?" My mom asked again

well I can't tell her now , it is not just the right time. I mean they are worrying about someone who was just rejected , I do not want to take this time to celebrate. This is a day for the search of Zeev's mate it just feel so rude , and besides I have not yet explained it to him. So I have to approach him first and win his heart before anything else.

"Here is your cappuccino Mr. Esme" My mate suddenly appears.

Oh my bad, I guess I kinda lost in my thoughts.

"Oh thank you Mr. Zephyr" I said and he chuckled

And that was heaven.
first the sweet smile, the beautiful name and now his heavenly chuckles. How great my mate is? Goddess are you sure I deserved someone like him? Am I really enough for him? If no then I'll do my best to be enough. And I pray that he will see my worth to him.

"Oh ahm could I perhaps ask you to hang out? do not worry I have no ill intention just hang out , you know just to unwind things? ahmm do I sound creepy?" I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment.

What the fucking shit I am doing?! I sound like a creepy bastard or worst a pervert.

I almost pray the goddess to take me away but I was shocked to hear him giggle.

"No it's fine , though you said what exactly a creep always say, but you make it look adorable instead" He said

"So you are fine with hanging out with a stranger?" I a asked carefully.

Fuck I am happy that he agreed but isn't this too careless ? I am actually a stranger and he is not sure about my intention. If he is like this then he will be in a danger someday! Do his parents did not told him to not talk to strangers? Oh Goddess I think I am going insane.

"Well as you said , you're a stranger and I actually don't like hanging out with anyone so I'm sorry" He said

It may be a bad news but it was also a good news!

"I am actually sad about your refusal but I am relieved that you do not go with anyone specially strangers, that could be dangerous." I honestly said

Well I am not wrong, it is better that he refused me , at least I know my mate know not to be in a dangerous situation and dangerous people.

"you're really a strange one, well I gotta go I still have a work" He said and was about to turn away but I stopped him

"Ahmm you would not think I am creepy if I come back here tommorow to see you , right?" I asked.

It is better to know first than doing careless thing that may drive my mate away.

"Well if you won't bother me and you will buy here then you are welcome to do so" He replied.

I almost shouted a "yes" but of course I am not going to embarrassed my self more. I am happy and contented with this as long as I would not do anything that may drive him away from me. As long as I keep this everything slow then perhaps he can know me better and accept me someday.

I finished my coffee and head out. I went home with a smile in my face and happiness in my heart. This day is one of the best day of my lifetime.

•••••××××ו••••