Final Chapter - The Wedding

Not edited
Previously,

"By the way my reply is a yes" I quickly jumped out the car and ran home. I opened my front door and smacked my leg whilst running to my room. I opened my room door and scrammed to the window. His car was still in the same place. He didn't move from his seat. I laughed at his reaction.

I opened the text message that now popped up on my phone.

"So I guess we need to plan for a wedding"

_______________________________________________________________________________

"You do realise that you're only 17?" Beth spoke from the back of the shop.

"Nuh Uh I am now 18 ha-ha-ha" I said.

The confused sales assistant turned to us both and I shrugged my shoulders. It's legal now everyone can calm the fuck down. A lot of weird shit happens and no one bats an eye. 

"Well this dress seems the best." 

"I think so too." Beth walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"You do realise I am literally like 5min away from you and not going anywhere." I patted her shoulder to calm her down.

"I know-I-I-Just" she spoke in a broken manner.

"Oh Beth sweety, it's alright. My daughter is getting married to an teacher and is older than her and she's only 18 but that's OK." My mum said, as she walked around Beth to pry her off me.

"Mum that's not very nice you know. I can be sarcastic too but I shall not." I rolled my eyes and turned to look at myself in the mirror. 

The white dress that I had chosen, was a beautiful silk gown that fell to the floor and wrapped around my legs in a mermaid cut. The waist inched in and started to form a lace neckline in a sweetheart shape. The arms were attached with lace and hugged my petite shoulders. I sighed this is really it. 

In the mirror I could see Ewan and Jax both outside the shop window doing a thumbs up sign. I laughed and turned their way. Who would know that they would be best friends after their little bromance. I shooed them away with my hand.

Beth then looked their way and started screaming " this is going against the dress code!" she walked to the shop front and went out and started giving Jax a lecture on how this was bad luck and he's not allowed to see the bride in her dress, let alone her before the wedding.

"Oh honey, you look absolutely beautiful" Mum came and held my shoulders before wrapping me in for a hug.

"You're not being sarcastic right?" 

"Don't be silly" she slapped my arm.

"The only good thing out of this is that I will have beautiful grandchildren!" I groaned.

"Mum that's a bit too soon." 

"Well, don't get married then if you can't handle responsibility, let alone a child. The only reason I am allowing this is because I see your happiness in him. You smile when he does, you cry when he does. You only get that kind of love once and I remember when there was a time when I had a partner like that. Don't forget I am always there for you, literally like 2 steps down."

"Thanks mum, I know I won't let you down." tears started forming in my eyes, my sighting becoming blurry and before you know it tears are streaking down my face.

"My son in law will be just perfect" wait what? my tears dried up as soon as I heard that.

"wha-"