School Drama

Chapter 2

I groaned loudly as my alarm went off and I pulled my duvets on top of my head to stop the shrilling noise. But I knew that if I didn't wake up the school would put my list on the late report and for a whole week and they would monitor my attendance and if I came in just once  they would fine my parents! 
Considering my punctuality last term was horrible and I was this close to getting a letter home but with my charms and me praying that my parents awareness is not provoked I managed to clear my report.

I yawned and stretched my arms, I peered at my window and saw that his window blinds were open and his room looked clean and neat. I pity the people who work with him and his girlfriend.

I grabbed my phone checking any notifications and ant latest gossip on my favourite celebrities, I rushed to my Bluetooth speaker and connected my phone. I turned my volume up as my favourite song came on; Oh Wonder- Landslide.

Hurriedly I ran into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face with a gentle grapefruit face wash. I looked at my hair and thanked God it wasn't a mess. I straightened my hair out and pulled it up in to a high pony tail and back combed my crown.

The first day back to school was my first chance to outshine that bitch; Clarissa.

Clarissa had a way to ruin everything because she was jealous of me. She took my whole friends from me, she took everything. But it's okay because that ugly thing has it coming.

I searched inside my closet and grabbed my skinny blue jeans, my red turtle neck. I added some eyeliner and blush to my face not forgetting to put my perfume on.

My shoes were simple wedged boots, but I could not forget my leather jacket. The brown jacket that gave me confidence and I glanced in the mirror taking pride in what I created. I grabbed my bag and books and left the room with my phone in my pocket as well as my earphones. Couldn't leave without these babies; no earphones mean, no music, no music means no life.

My mum shook her head as I walked into the kitchen and placed a plate in front of me as I sat down onto the table and saw waffles and strawberries. I smiled and jumped in glee as I saw chocolate on top.

"Mum! You're seriously the best! First day back and I have waffles! But I need my coffee..." Just as I finished my sentence she arrived with my coffee but before I took it from her hands she looked at me and I shuddered; I knew what was coming.

"Please study and concentrate at school." I groaned and she laughed.

"Emma I'm serious! If I hear one complain, one report, a grade lower than a D then I'll  confiscated your phone..." She then passed me my coffee and I smugly took it thinking it won't be that bad, I can live without my phone.

"Oh don't think I'll ban chocolate as well. " I could hear her amusement and her taunt.

I sputtered my drink out and turned harshly took look at her. "You wouldn't dare to. " she smiled and I knew she would. But before I could reply a honk from outside reminded me of my ride to school.

"Bye mum and now you've threaten the love of my life I doubt I'll get in trouble but just remember Chocolate is love.  Chocolate is life."
I waved a good bud and grabbed my bag and entered the car glimpsing at my friend in her shades.

I gave her a huge hug and laughed at her appearance, she looked decked out: her hair, makeup, shoes and outfit was on point. It looked like she came out of a photoshoot.