30.

Ares's P.O.V.

"C'est la chose la plus mignonne du monde."- said Winston as Matthew snapped a picture of the most winsome sight ever; photo will certainly be sent to papa and Liz later on.  (This is the cutest thing ever.) 

Our small sister is standing on a chair, decorating cheesecake, which we made together, with blueberries. Vivi looks tiny in comparison to everything. Her big, twinkling, vivid, heavenly, light blue eyes are full of excitement and love. Blue outfit - cute shirt and boyfriend jeans - makes her sky-like eyes pop out even more. Silky, dewy, sun-kissed skin is as pretty as ever. Comely face. Long, velvety, lustrous, dark blonde hair is styled in adorable space buns, which took all 3 of us to make.

 Long, velvety, lustrous, dark blonde hair is styled in adorable space buns, which took all 3 of us to make

"Eh bien, regarde-toi, petite boulangère. Ça a l'air fantastique, notre petite princesse."- I said genuinely, my brothers and I grinning as our baby sister giggled mellifluously, decorating the cake happily. (Well, look at you, little baker. This looks fantastic, our little princess.)

"Vous voulez un morceau, Aresie, Winnie, Mattie?"- wondered in care Genevieve, smiling beautifully, melting us. (Would you like a piece, Aresie, Winnie, Mattie?) 

"Absolument, petite."- we responded contentedly, kissing her cheeks, chuckling as she hugged us lovingly. (Absolutely, little one.) 

I fetched 4 plates and Matthew took a knife. Winston helped Vivi to put pieces on plates before we happily enjoyed our creation in the cinema room, watching "Barbie and the Three Musketeers" with our small treasure with Biscuit cuddle up against the 4 of us. Vivi snuggled into me and Winston, being between us, and sighed adorably, smiling cutely before taking a small bite of a cheesecake.

It's been a week since the gorgeous, wholesome wedding. 

Liz and papa stayed with us day after the wedding, surprising the 4 of us with fantastic 2-day long trip to Mykonos, Greece. After that they wondered off to their honeymoon destination while my brothers and I snatched our baby sister to Paris - our homely and beloved place. 

All of us FaceTime every morning and evening, sharing what we did and plan to do, chatting, smiling and laughing. Those pleasant and cheery talks last 2 hours minimum. My siblings and I are very glad that Liz is part of our family - she is the coolest and the amount of love she gives all of us is something we have never ever expected. The way she loves and worships papa shows became he is the smiliest and the most positive. He adores his wife immensely, he worships the ground she walks on.

When it comes to us, we are relishing in siblings-only activities: we took Vivi to aqua park, which she loved; she tried golfing and rollerskating, liking both immensely and we do them nearly daily now; we work out together every morning and go on fun, peaceful jobs each evening, taking Biscuit along; cooking together is a must that none of us like to skip; movie and cuddle nights are irreplaceable and we have mellow sleepover together right after; regular walks in parks; visits to art galleries and museums and of course, shitload of shopping.