Chapter Five

Mo Yunzi's analysis may be too penetrating gaze, had a positive relish watching the video at breakfast Xiao Wen star hindsight found wrong, a look back, a little bit scared, "You, you awake?"

   When his eyes reached and saw Xiao Wenxing's face, Mo Yunxi's eyes flashed, "Hmm." After a pause, he said: "Where did we seem to have meet?"

        Unexpectedly, Xiao Wenxing, who was a little nervous at first, couldn't help but remember the other party . I became more nervous, but when I thought about my identity as a lifesaver, I didn't seem too embarrassed. I just nodded reservedly, "I met it once in the stairwell of a shopping mall."

  Sure enough, it was the person I met that time. There would be such a coincidence. NS? When he contacted Uncle Wei, he was met by the other party. This time he was in a coma and was picked up by the other party. Mo Yunxi subconsciously began to conspiracy theory, but after less than three seconds, he overturned this guess.

  If the other party is really Mo Nian's person, then he shouldn't be here when he wakes up, and the person who appears in front of him should be Mo Nian.

  Moreover, his choice to stop in that block that day was completely temporary. He didn't believe that Mo Nianneng's magical powers were so vast. If this were the case, he could not keep any secrets in Mo Nian's eyes.

  So, is this really a coincidence?

  I don't know why, Mo Yunxi felt that his mood became more complicated.

  He had met this person twice in total, and he was more impressed every time.

  When Xiao Wenxing came into contact with Mo Yunxi’s gaze, he was a little uncomfortable subconsciously. I don’t know why. He always felt that the other party looked at him under his seemingly calm gaze, but in fact he was full of exploration and wonder, as if he was watching. What an incredible wonder of the world in general.

  In order to avoid this uncomfortableness, Xiao Wenxing had nothing to say, and took the initiative to explain the whole process of meeting Mo Yunxi last night and bringing the other party back to take care of him.

  Mo Yunxi listened quietly and did not interrupt Xiao Wenxing's remarks, but saw the other party being surrounded by rich Omega pheromone, talking without changing his face, and not forgetting to eat two quick noodles in the middle. After thanking him, he finally endured it. I couldn't help it, and tentatively said: "Don't you think there is something wrong?"

  Something wrong?

  Xiao Wenxing was stunned for a moment, followed Mo Yunxi's gaze, looked at the instant noodle he was holding in his hand, and tentatively said: "Are you hungry? I will make a bowl for you?"

  Mo Yunxi...

   He just want to refuse politely, but the body that had been consumed too much and had not eaten for a long time gave a signal of hunger in a timely manner.

  So Xiao Wenxing thought that he had just guessed the truth, and was very enthusiastic to give Mo Yunxi instant noodles.

  Mo Yunxi, whose stomach cried out of hunger, was a little embarrassed, but felt that he had some soft hands and feet, and became weaker under hunger, so he wisely did not refuse, and stayed aside and waited for the noodles.

  The instant noodles were soaked quickly, Xiao Wenxing brought it in front of Mo Yunxi, and thoughtfully said: "This is not spicy, it tastes of clear mushroom soup." After all, the other party should pay attention to it during his menstrual period.

  Mo Yunxi didn't know what Xiao Wenxing was thinking in his mind. After thanking him, he took the noodles and found a place on the other side of the sofa to sit down and quietly began to eat the noodles.