Chapter Twelve

When Xiao Wenxing saw that Brother Mo was enjoying the massage with his eyes closed, he naturally continued to provide the service.

  As time went by, a strong aroma began to float from the kitchen. The rich and attractive aroma made people feel like their index fingers were moving. Xiao Wenxing couldn't help but massage harder.

  When there was a "ding" in the kitchen, Xiao Wenxing jumped up immediately, "Is it ready?"

  Mo Yunxi opened his eyes and responded after half a beat, "Yeah."

  Xiao Wenxing, who is currently in food, naturally found out However, Brother Mo's voice was a little more hoarse than usual, and he happily said: "I'll take it out."

  Mo Yunxi finally recovered, he pressed his eyebrows and said, "I'll go get it, be careful it's hot."

  Mo Yun Ana quickly calmed down and stopped Xiao Wenxing, a kitchen novice, from touching the hot oven. After putting on gloves, he used a tool to hold the baking pan out.

  In the square baking pan, there was a caramel-colored meringue as beautiful and attractive as the advertisement Xiao Wenxing had seen before. Xiao Wenxing knew that what was even more attractive was the inside of this meringue.

  The plates were placed in front of the two of them. Mo Yunxi cut a few horizontal and vertical cuts with a knife in the tray, and then gently shoveled a piece. The color is different, and the content is even more different. You can clearly see the beef chunks dipped in sauce, and the fresh and plump mushroom chunks. The richness makes the index finger move.

  Mo Yunxi put the cut product into the dinner plate in front of Xiao Wenxing, the heat and the rich and attractive fragrance rushed to his face, Xiao Wenxing hardly turned his eyes when he saw it.

  The rich and good-looking unknown multi-layered food, neatly cut into squares, not only looks good on the plate, but as time goes by, the sandwich that flows out of the interlayer, like cheese, will slowly seep out , as if you have a layer of luxury decoration, it looks more delicious and attractive.

  However, this is not the end. Just as Xiao Wenxing stared at the food on the plate, swallowed his saliva, and was about to start it with the knife and fork, a familiar sound of gas rushing out of the bottle cap came from the living room. Xiao Wenxing subconsciously followed. The voice raised his head, a slender and powerful hand stretched out in front of him, put down a bottle of Cheng Qi that had been unscrewed from the bottle cap, and said in a shallow and warm voice, "Here it is."

  Woohoo, Brother Mo, you treat me Very good!

  Xiao Wenxing hurriedly took Cheng Qi and took a sip, and said to Brother Mo, "Thank you Brother Mo."

  When Xiao Wenxing finally ate the food on the plate into his mouth, he couldn't help sighing, the world's deliciousness is nothing but this.

  The roasted outer layer is crispy, the inner soft crispy skin, the taste is unbelievably good, and this is only the first layer of taste, continue to bite, the following is the juicy Q-bounce beef, plump and tender mushrooms, and that The crispy and sweet vegetables form a feast on the tip of the tongue. Although the ingredients are rich, they complement each other. Not only are the tastes not mixed, but each of them has become a plus point for the other party.

  After eating a whole piece in one go, and then taking a few gulps of Cheng Qi, Xiao Wenxing felt that he had simply experienced the bliss of the world.

  Compared with Xiao Wenxing's direct eating, Mo Yunxi had to add an extra program when he was eating. He opened a bottle of green sauce on the table, and then used a small spoon to scoop out a spoonful of the food puff pastry evenly spread in front of him. On, the food that has been spread with sauce looks beautiful and worth a new level, and it seems to have become a new taste.