Chapter Seven

The next day.

  The crow-feather-like eyelashes trembled lightly, and slowly opened, revealing a pair of dark eyes.

  Mo Yunxi was in a trance.

  Last night, he dreamed of his mother. The fuzzy mother was taking good care of him. It was the truth and tenderness that he had never felt before. In the end, his mother wanted to leave and was held tightly by him. His mother comforted him and said that she didn’t. Go, and I have continued to take care of him... It's really a beautiful dream...

  Mo Yunxi shook his head for a while and exhaled softly. At this time, he moved slightly and suddenly felt something wrong, why did his hands seem to be wrong? What are you holding on?

  Mo Yunxi lowered his head and found that he was holding a hand just like in his dream.

  The hand was slender and white and looked very beautiful. Mo Yunxi followed this hand and moved his eyes upwards, and saw a handsome face lying on the bed, sleeping soundly, and Mo Yunxi was still beside this handsome face. , Saw the other hand, the other hand holding the wet towel.

  So... that's how the dream that was too real last night came from?

  Is he always taking care of himself, and what he grabbed at the time was his hand, and even the phrase "I won't go" was what he said to himself?

  Mo Yunxi stared at the sleeping person blankly, not knowing how to react for a while.

  ...

  Xiao Wenxing slept too late last night and was too tired, so even if his sleeping posture was not very comfortable, he slept very deep, until he felt that he had enough sleep, he slowly regained consciousness, opened his eyes and blinked. Xiao Wenxing wanted to stretch, because it would be too uncomfortable to sleep on his stomach like this.

  However, as soon as Xiao Wenxing's hand moved, he felt that his hand broke away from something. Thinking of what happened last night, Xiao Wenxing quickly looked down on the bed, and then met a pair of dark and quiet eyes, and was shocked. He said: "You, are you awake?"

  Because when Xiao Wenxing stretched out his hand just now, it was Mo Yunxi holding his hand that broke free, so Xiao Wenxing subconsciously thought that Mo Yunxi had just woke up, and was awakened by the hand that he had just shaken. After all, if the other party woke up early, what? Will you let go of his hand?

  It’s easier to know that the person holding the hand wants to release it than the person who is caught.

  Mo Yunxi nodded quietly for Xiao Wenxing's words. He looked at Xiao Wenxing and paused and said: "Last night, thank you."

  "Haha, thank you, but you really scared me to death last night. If you feel uncomfortable this time, just call me if you have something to do." He smiled and said a few words to Mo Yunxi. After Xiao Wenxing moved his hands and feet, he walked out.

  It looks normal. I probably didn’t notice that I was holding my hand last night. Well, no matter what, I’d better go take a shower. He didn’t wash at all to take care of this guy last night, and now he feels completely uncomfortable. .

  Xiao Wenxing took his pajamas and rushed directly into the bathroom.

  After taking a pleasant bath in the shower, put on clean pajamas. Of course, don’t forget to spray some pheromone perfume on your neck.

  Smelling the fresh green tea fragrance that filled him with a sense of security, Xiao Wenxing nodded in satisfaction.

  When Xiao Wenxing came out of the bathroom, he saw that Mo Yunxi was already sitting on the sofa in the living room. He proactively greeted him: "Is it all right? Can I get up?"