Chapter Ten

Um, eh? ! Xiao Wenxing raised his head in surprise.

  Mo Yunxi had already turned around and washed his hands in the sink. As a model Omega who has long dominated the Omega Academy, he only had to look at the washed ingredients in his cooking class, and he already had a few good ideas in his heart. To prepare the dishes, he picked up an ingredient and cut it on the cutting board.

  As soon as the expert made a move, he knew whether there was any. Mo Yunxi's movement of raising the knife was very neat, and almost instantly, there was a dense sound of knife falling in the kitchen.

  The sound was very stable and uniform. It was completely different from the sound of Xiao Wenxing's hesitating and cautious before cutting a knife every two seconds. It didn't take a moment for the ingredients in Mo Yunxi's hands to become uniform filaments.

  Xiao Wenxing was completely dumbfounded.

  At this time, Mo Yunxi had put the cut filaments into the plate, and went to process other ingredients, and the even and steady sound of the knife sounded again.

  Xiao Wenxing looked at Mo Yunxi's sharp knife skills, and looked at the man standing coldly in front of the kitchen counter, but he completely controlled this small world with ease.

  Is this the Alpha? All the books Xiao Wenxing read before that mentioned Alpha, they all said that Alpha is talented and intelligent, has strong learning ability, and is better than ordinary Beta in everything. He was born to win at the starting line. , a bit overblown.

  But seeing the scene in front of him with his own eyes, Xiao Wenxing has to say that Alpha is Alpha, and he can kill him and other mortals in seconds when he cooks. The boss is worthy of being a boss.

  Looking at the indifferent and neat knife work of the boss, Xiao Wenxing was a little embarrassed and tried to help out. After all, he didn't forget that this is the gold master who paid the sky-high accommodation fee, and he had already agreed today that he would cook for the gold master, how could he in turn let the gold master cook for him? This is outrageous. .

  However, Mo Yunxi's movements in front of the kitchen table were too neat, Xiao Wenxing couldn't get involved in anything at all, he felt that he could only add to the chaos here, and the kitchen was narrow and small, finally the boss looked back at him, yes He said: "Go to the living room and wait."

  Xiao Wenxing ran back to the living room in despair.

  Xiao Wenxing didn't wait long in the living room. About half an hour later, four dishes and one soup with all the flavors and aromas were brought to the small table in the living room.

  Mo Yunxi also took a bottle of Chengqi and unscrewed it, handed it to Xiao Wenxing and said, "Let's eat."

  Sitting on the sofa, there was hot food and hot dishes served on the table, and the boss also thoughtfully put him on the table. Xiao Wenxing was moved to tears, and after taking a bite of the food on the table, he was even more moved, woo woo woo, delicious!

  Most of the dishes on the table were the ones he learned from watching the video yesterday, but they were obviously advanced versions of the recipes in the video. Whether it was the presentation or the presentation, they were several grades higher than the ones in the video. As for the taste, woohoo, he has never eaten such delicious fried vegetables in his life, how can it be so crisp and refreshing, with a touch of sweetness, not even a hint of bitterness.

  Xiao Wenxing, who has eaten instant noodles for too long, has tears in his eyes, and he has not exerted any effort throughout the whole process. This is all the labor of the boss. Xiao Wenxing is bragging while eating. After all, he has no effort. I still understand, and the boss is a real boss. Not only is the cooking posture of a boss, but the food he cooks is even more divine, so every word he praises is not a lie, it is entirely from Heart and soul.