Training plan

"If you guys want to start training you three have to start from square one," Zi said before wincing in pain after taking a breath after finishing with the bandages. "What do you mean by square what do you mean?" Lucas asked at his family. "Combat training and learning how the supernatural world works because without those two you won't make it far," Clair said with a knowing look. "What do you mean we won't make it far?" Cabrakin asked in shock while looking between his dad and sibling. "Remember last night? So if that happens again you three have to know what to do in that situation again," Zi said looking over at their siblings. "Hence the training so are we going to jump in with you five or what?" Cabraken asked getting ready to start training. "No you're not because if you three jump in the deep end with Draal's training you are going to get hurt far more than you think," Jim said. The group of five looked at him like he had grown a second head before realizing what he had just seen when he walked in with them. "Forgot and that explains the dry heaving," Cabra said knowing that he rather have his breakfast in his stomach.  

"That's fair so considering that you have to start from the beginning," Zi said knowing that it was going to be hard for the trio. The trio in question knew that this was going to be hard as well but were more than willing to learn about this world and to protect themselves as well. Jim looked at his kids knowing that they were all in this for the long run. "So you three are going to be trained by Blinky and myself when I can," Jim said knowing that was the only thing that he could think of. "Shouldn't you figure out if they could shift or use magic because you can train them to fight but they need someone to teach them how to control the shift or magic," Bolland said knowing that the trio needed to learn both to survive their new world other than just combat. "So we have to figure out if we could shift or use magic but for now the combat training works for now," Cabra said with a knowing look at his parents. "Which means we have to figure out how to find out," Lucas said. Cabra and Metzli saw that Lucas was right but they were also wanting to know as well.

"Let's hope that you three don't have to be thrown into a near-death experience to figure out the shifting or magic thing," Zi said with a distant look in their eyes. That shocked the trio because they weren't aware that's how Atzli figured out how they could shift. "You nearly died when you learned how to shift?" Eoghan asked looking at Atzli with pain in his eyes. "I nearly drowned but when I shifted underwater, I could breathe hence the gills," Zi said remembering how they were saved by the group of Axotrolls when they were drowning. Cabraken looked at Zi like he was the one being drowned so this was the first time that he felt the pain Zi carried after that.