Chapter 3

We were walking through the woods, and me being in flats and a skirt was the worst decision. But the boys wouldn't let me get into a pair of jeans or sneakers! The boys jump through a small creek and I walk on the fall tree, Stiles helps me get to the sandy floor and we keep walking and start talking about how good Scott was today trying to find his inhaler he lost on the night he was so called bitten by a wolf.

"I don't know, it was just like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball, and that's not the only weird thing, I can hear things I'm not meant to hear, smell things" Scott says rambling, turning back to Stiles and I while we are walking.

"Smell things?" I ask confused.

"Like what?" Stiles says, laughing quietly to himself and I not believing Scott.

"Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket Stiles, and you have your Vera Wang perfume on Clara" Scott says to us.

"I don't even have any mint mojito-" Stiles says feeling through his pockets to find a piece of the mint mojito gum.

Oh my god.

"So all of this started with the bite?" Stiles says and we keep walking.

"What if it's like an infection, like my body is pumping with adrenaline before I go into shock or something" Scott says, pretty much fearful about everything he is feeling and doing.

"You know what, I've think I've heard about this, it's a certain type of infection" Stiles says making all three of us stop in the middle of the woods. Scott and I just stare at Stiles.

"You serious?" I ask worried.

"Yeah" Stiles says quickly.

"Yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy" Stiles says seriously.

I choke on my laughter making Scott glare at me.

"What's that?! Is it bad!" Scott says frighten.

"Yeah it's the worst" I say jumping in to scare Scott.

"But it's only once a month" Stiles says looking at me then to Scott.

"Once a month?" Scott says confused.

We both just nod and look at each other.

"On the night of a full moon" We say in unison.

Then we both howl making fun of Scott.

Scott just pushes at Stiles chest making the both of us chuckle then we all start walking again.

"You're the one who heard the wolf howling Scotty Boy" I say smiling then walking in front of Stiles but behind Scott.

"There could be something seriously wrong with me!" Scott says at me.

"We know you're a werewolf!" Stiles says then growls at myself and Scott and Scott just glares at us.

"Scott you know we are kidding" I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"You know if you need to I can find all the silver stuff I need because this Friday is the full moon" Stiles says.

"The night of the party" I say to myself and run into Scott who has stopped and is pointing to the ground.

"I could of sworn it was right here" Scott states confused, "The body, the deer that run me over, my inhaler" Scott keeps rambling on and kneels down.

"Maybe the killer moved the body" Stiles says.

"If they did I hope they left my inhaler, they cost like eighty bucks" Scott says annoyed.