Chapter 8

We start driving, down random streets, Derek was starting to sink like something was dying, it smelt awful. Then Stiles slams on his breaks and looks at Derek, looking like he was going to explode.

“What if Scott doesn’t find this magical bullet, hm, are you dying” Stiles says, making me lean over to be in the middle of the two seats.

“He is, I can smell it” I state and Derek looks at me.

“What the hell are you Clara?” Derek asks gasping.

“Honestly, I don’t know” I say to him shrugging.

“Well not yet, I have a last resort” Derek says.

“What do you mean?” I ask him and he lifts up his shirt to show me the bullet wound in his upper arm and I make a noise “Shit”

“Oh my god, what is that, is that contagious, maybe you should just get out” Stiles says, trying not to look at the wound.

“Start the car, now” Derek says, gasping with all the pain he is in.

“Okay I don’t find you can be making orders here, in fact I think I could drag your little were wolf ass into the middle of the road and leave you for dead” Stiles says fuming and they just have like a minute stare off.

“Start the car, or I will rip your throat out, with my teeth” Derek says very deadpanned.

Stiles just looks at him.

“Stiles just start the car” I grumble, leaning back into my seat and Stiles does his usual face moment then starts the car.

Many

Many hours passed by and we are still driving around with Derek in the car, its now fully night-time.

“My parents are going to kill me for skipping out on dinner” I say, playing with my phone.

Suddenly Scott calls us and Stiles answers, more angry than ever “What am I supposed to do with him”

 “By the way he is starting to smell”

Derek just looks at me then at Stiles.

“Sorry for Stiles, he is just cranky” I state.

“Like Death” Stiles says back to Scott.

Unable to hear what Scott is saying I keep looking at the wound.

“I wish I could do something” I whisper and Derek looks at me.

“What about your boss?”

“You’re not going to believe where is getting me to take you” Stiles says handing the phone over to Derek.