Chapter 6

I wake up in the middle of the woods.

Naked.

Why am I naked?

Where is Stiles?

Where is Scott?

What the hell is going on?

I look around and notice a road.

I try to walk but fall over, due to my weak legs wobbling so much.

My eyes are all puffy.

My body aches.

What happened to me.

I feel around and realise I'm in the reserve.

Why aren't I at home?

I notice a familiar baby blue jeep drive towards me on the road and I scream-

"STILES, IM HERE!"

Suddenly the jeep comes to a holt and Stiles falls out of the jeep, running towards me.

I lay on my front so he can't see my breast.

"Clara are you alright, what the heck did you turn into to! What that what you were meaning to tell me, and oh my god your naked!" Stiles says covering his eyes.

"Get me home so I can get dressed and ready for school, please Stiles, just give me your jacket so I can cover up" I beg and he nods, throwing me the jacket and I cover myself and we walk towards his jeep.

The drive back to mine is silent and he drops me off, and waits for me to get dressed. I walk inside and make a b line to my bedroom and slam the door. I grab whatever clothes are close to me. I grab some white washed denim ripped jeans, a shirt that says 'I woke up like this', grey toms and a jacket. I throw my hair into a messy bun and just fix my face so I don't look I was hit by a bus, which is what I felt like.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=154099869

I walk back down stairs and back to Stiles and we drive to school.

"Scott is freaking out" Stiles says to me and I scoff.

"Why"

"He will explain when we get to school" Stiles says and then parks the car next to Scott's riding bike. We start walking into school and after Scott explains his dream that he killed Allison on the school but, Stiles doesn't help by asking a dumb question "So you killed her?"

"I don't know I just woke up, I was sweating and I couldn't breathe, I've never had a dream like that before" Scott says and I close the school door behind us.

"Really I have, usually ends differently." Stiles says and I just look at him.

"A I've never had a dream feel so real and B never give me detail about you in bed again" Scott says pulling a face.

"He would have been dreaming about making love to Lydia" I say and Stiles chokes.

"Yeah whatever noted" Stiles says.

"Do you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow? Like I would lose control her rip her throat out?" Scott asks me and I just shrug.

"I'm not good with boy dreams Scott, let alone teenage werewolf dreams" I state and he just rolls his eyes.

"No of course not" Stiles says as we walk through the hallway.

"He means that could totally be the reason you had the dream" I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine, personally I think you're handling this amazing you know, there likes not a lycanthropy beginners class you can take right?" Stiles says as the three of us walk down the hallway. That would be pretty cool I mean if you were a supernatural being and had a class to understand how to control it, better than math, well anything is better than math. Maybe I can read something on what I am and how to control it, also why the wolfsbane affected me when it should only work on werewolves.