Chapter 19

Completely missing out on the game, I feel my wings go back into my back and I fall beside Stiles huffing. He wraps his arms around me and we watch Peter leave the hospital, going to find Scott and most likely tell him he is the person who bit him. Derek crawls out of the hospital healing his wounds leaving Stiles and I to go home and get ready for the next day.

"Stiles, sleep at mine tonight, I'm scared" I whimper to him and he nods.

We walk to the jeep and get inside, turning on the car Stiles reverses out of the parking lot and drives to my house. When we arrive all my house lights are on and the house door is wide open. My eyes widen and I jump from the passenger seat and race inside to find my parents hurt.

"What happened here" I ask kneeling down to my father, who's forehead was bleeding and both of his arms were sliced up with claw marks. My mother was crying and her white wings full of snow, the snow dripping onto the carpet floor as water. Stiles runs and stops at the door frame, his hands holding himself up.

"The Alpha came here, and attacked your mother, he said you confronted him, and that you weren't afraid of him, so he came here to show you he would make you afraid of him" My father tells me and I cover my mouth with my hands so I can hold back a sob.

The bastard.

Stiles comes behind me and kneels, wrapping his arms around me and kisses my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay" He whispers to me and I just fall into his embrace.

"I'm going to k-kill him" I cry out with fury.

"You're going to get yourself killed" My mother says walking over to me and her white wings cover Stiles and I.  She places her hands over my father's wounds and heals them causing my jaw to drop, she holds his hands and black veins pop up and they move into my mother's body.

"W-What are you doing" Stiles stutters.

My mother grunts then let's go of my father "Taking his pain, it same thing werewolves can do" My mother says smiling.

My parents stand up and Stiles helps me onto my feet.

"As time goes, your wings will turn Red, like the fire, all wings start of black, because they need to adjust to the Phoenix's powers, I know yours already has red tips" My mother tells me causing me to nod.

"When you go up against the alpha next, Stiles, protect her, don't let her anger control her" My father tells Stiles.

"Of course, the last thing I want is for Clara to get hurt" Stiles says and hugs me tightly.

"Go to bed you two, just no funny business" My mother says causing mine and Stiles' cheeks to turn deep red.

We walk to my bedroom and close the door. Finally Stiles had decided to leave spare change of clothes at mine since he does sleep here a lot and I left some at his. I know we haven't been dating for long but even as friends we use to sleep over like all the time. We climb into bed not bothering to change and just hold onto each other.