•Tingling Ovaries•

"Do you think Xian is really going to help us?" Jonah finally asked after everyone was done behaving like they wanted to faint because of Xian Hunt.

"You forget that this is about his mate." Lucas answered back.

The kitchen was silent for a few minutes till Quinn decided to speak up.

"Even if we do get Xian's help and contact Lord Cyfrin, do you think he's really going to come?" She said, playing with a strand of her jet black hair.

"Honestly, no. But it's worth a try. We'll keep on pestering him until he does." Lucas answered with a thoughtful look on his face.

Lord Cyfrin sounded like some high Valerian name. And from the way they talked about him, I gathered he was pretty important.

"Who's Lord Cyfrin anyways?" I finally asked.

"Lord Cyfrin is the royal advisor to the Girionn court in the Fae realm."
Quinn surprisingly answered. She hadn't directly spoken to me since I told her off.

"If I tell you that I understood anything you just said, issalie." I responded bringing out my Naija accent, causing a few laughs.

"The Girionn court is a kingdom, sorta like a country in the Fae realm and Lord Cyfrin is the royal advisor to the kingdom." Quinn said, breaking it down for me.

Omo.

"But, how's he going to help me figure out whatever is going on with me?" I asked out loud.

"Lord Cyfrin has the gift of knowing. It allows him to get information from an object or person by just having physical contact. He can trace back families more than hundreds of generations." Jonah said, using his hands to make his explanation more graphic.

"But the problem is, Lord Cyfrin is very selective and the chances of us getting through to him are nearly impossible, although Xian has a better chance. His pack seems to have very good ties with the Girionn court, so if we even have a chance it's through him." Jonah said, finishing his earlier statement.

"Then why don't we just ask Xian for help." I said. The whole thing looked pretty simple to me. Xian seemed to be our only option, so why not meet him?

The way everyone seemed to go on edge with the simple mention of Xian's name told me this would be less than easy.

Come sef, what is even up between these two packs. Since I got here they've been at each others throats.

I decided not to ask anything till I was alone with Lucas.

"How about tomorrow?" We could go over to Xian's pack and have a meeting." Lucas huffed out.

Tomorrow?

Tomorrow that is Sunday.

"I'm afraid I can't make it tomorrow, I have church and I'm going to be with my family after that." I stated.

Sundays in my house were family days. We basically hung out and it was the only day we had to be together. I wasn't going to abandon that for anything.

"Fine, we can leave now If you want to." Lucas huffed in frustration, looking very unpleased.

Wait...

We're going to Xian's pack? Where Xian would be

I don't know why but my ovaries started tingling from the thought of being anywhere near Xian.

It had to be this stupid mate bond.

"I guess so." I responded feeling some kind of way.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

Lucas had decided that it would be better if just him and I went over to Xian's pack.
Said something about ‘having less damage control to do.‘

We set out and I fell asleep on the way, it was a long ass drive to wherever Xian's pack was.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and figured out it was Lucas signalling me that we had gotten there.

We were greeted by a man whom I assumed was the security guard.
He gave a short nod, acknowledging us and indirectly giving us permission to pass.

The scenery of Xian's pack closely resembled Lucas', in that the houses were arranged similarly.
There was a large one that I now knew was the pack house, a place were anyone in the pack could stay or where guests stayed during events and also the official residence of the Alpha and their family.

The official residence of my mate.

The thought gave me a funny feeling, it was like reliving your first crush all over again but all the feelings intensified.

We got out of Lucas' pick up truck and the stares that met us was were coming from every direction.

I could see them whispering and pointing to us and when they noticed who was with me, their shocked faces morphed into one of outrage.

I could even see some bare their surprisingly very, very sharp fangs.

Ewo.

I was sure we would have been attacked any moment if not for the tall, tanned man that appeared.

His presence seemed to make everyone bow their heads in submission, it even seemed like Lucas was struggling not to submit.

I on the other hand just stood watching the whole thing. I could feel the power radiating from the man but it didn't affect me in any way. It was as if our auras were both existing together in the same space, but not interacting.

That was also something that came with my new found powers, I could apparently sense auras

I knew immediately that this guy was the Alpha.

Someone whispered something into his ear and his face changed to one of realization.

"Everyone go back to what you were doing before." The man commanded in such a strong tone I knew my guy had to be Xian's father.

He walked over to us and I saw his face merge into a sort of sad smile when he said;

"So you're the one that's got my son whipped."

A/N
H

mmm 👀 what're your thoughts on Xian's dad and his pack ? Tell me in the comments.

Xian's father seems like a total dilf if you ask me.

🏃🏃🏃🏃

Sha, if you aren't Nigerian (or if you are) and don't understand some of the expressions or words I use in the book, please don't hesitate to comment and ask 🙂🤝.

I may not be able to post consistently this week, but sha na God go see us through 🙏

As always don't forget to Vote, Share and Comment, I don't understand why the views on this book surpass the votes 😭😭😭

If you really enjoy WPC tell your friends, family, church members, mosque members, market women, customers, and everybody about it !!!!!

I'm literally so excited because this book is my brain child, but I can't get it places if you my beautiful readers don't help me.

Come on ! Let's confuse the Wattpad algorithm, let's get this book to the top on all the tags ! I know we can do it.

P.s (Xian threatened to beat us up if we don't oo)

      ~ Your average Pringle-chan 💜