•Rogue Attacks and Commitments•

Weeks had come and gone, and I had steadily fallen into a routine.

Lucas and Xian had been able to co-exist without even a single argument ever since the day we sat at Lucas' table, and peace was finally reigning.

We give glory.

Xian and I were getting to know each other better and I can comfortably say, I'm liking him the more we talk. I found out things about him that I would've never guessed just by looking at him.

For one he's into Kpop as well, and I'm probably sure he likes Bangchan even more than he likes me, and I don't mean to sound big-headed, but that's saying something.

But I think the biggest surprise was his love for musical theatre, You wouldn't see Xian and think, "Yeah token theatre kid."
And back in Nigeria, nearly no one shared my passion for theatre, so it was refreshing finding someone who finally did.

He seemed reserved. In fact, almost shy about the topic, but he eventually started to open up, and we both idolize Lin-Manuel Miranda, so that's a bonus.

Xian had called an emergency meeting between the two packs, already getting ready to take up his position as Alpha.

I originally had no intention on attending, since well, I'm not part of the pack, but it seemed like Xian had other plans for me.

Saying something about moral support, he egged me to attend, and the boy had gotten really good at doing puppy dog eyes, so who was I to refuse?

My parents had also surprisingly gotten really comfortable around my friends of recent, and they even let me have a sleepover with the girls from both packs and it  surprisingly didn't end in bloodshed.

◍◍◍

"TATAKE!" 

I saw Quinn practically flying in the air before she descended on me with a pink pillow.

Where are my so-called teammates?

Ella had had the spontaneous idea to have a pillow fight, and we were all down for it. Little did I know that my defeat was near.

We broke into two groups; Team Hogwarts, which had: Ella, Lauren, and Britney, and my team; Team Half-blood, made up of: Brooke, Quinn and well, me.

We were basically supposed to hide and ambush each other. Y'know, the usual.

Your teammates are meant to look out for you, but as you could probably tell from my current situation, that was not the case.

Quinn landed on me with the pillow high above her head.

Now that I think about it, the odds are pretty unfair. She's practically a wolf, she probably does this stuff for a living or something. I'm just some "supposed" wannabe goddess with powers that only show up when they feel like. Which happened to be a total of once.

I was being suffocated by the pillow when I noticed my teammates running towards me.

Talk about poor timing.

They jumped on top of us, and it finally clicked.

Those backstabbers used me as bait!

Before long, all six of us lay in a sweaty panting mess on the floor, unwilling to move.

Good times.

◍◍◍

I had finally convinced my father that I wouldn't crash one of his oh-so-precious cars, and/or get kidnapped, so he finally let me drive out the house on my own.