Chapter 15

If you read what was before this- you get the idea.

I woke up to a warm embrace and a cute face centimeters away from mine, feeling her soft breaths against my lips. Finding my arms around her, I giggle softly, pulling her closer to me and pushing our lips together. The blondie's left hand slowly trails from around my back and to my right tit, emitting a light moan from me as she pressed her fingertip against my nipple.

"Nngh~.." The girl next to me let out a giggle, her eyes still closed as she lowered her head, moving closer to me. I felt a sharp sensation on my neck within seconds. I let out a gasp, digging my fingertips into her back, my freshly cut nails barely grazing her skin.

Yet another giggle left my lover's mouth, dragging her tongue along the side of my neck teasingly, trailing up my throat as I shiver and moan quietly yet incoherently. She stops just below my chin, her hands grasping my shoulders as she suddenly pins me to the bed, climbing on top of me, staring deep into my eyes and paralyzing me.

Just then, my phone rumbled. Me and Toga both looked over at the bedside table. As I attempted to move my arm to pick up my phone, her hand wrapped around my throat, pushing me back down as my arousal immediately began to rise again.

I began to gag and gasp lightly as she chuckled down at me, watching me as I got wetter from the treatment, my hands wrapping around her wrist as she tightened her grip, my eyes rolling up as she finally picked up my phone, turning her body to grind her knee on my clit in the process.

I gripped the pillow and pulled it out from beneath my head, burying my face in it as I began moaning loudly, my nipples standing straight up from it all. But in an instant, Toga released my throat, allowing air to finally relieve my lungs, and removing her knee from my privates. She picked up the pillow and showed me my phone.

"A message from your bro.... He wants you to get home quick." I could barely think at this point, still regaining some breath from my previous fatigue, but I at least understood what she said.

With an aching head, Toga lead me to her room window, helping me put some of my clothes on, but without my knowledge, purposely hiding my bra AND panties away in her closet.

With a spank and a kiss, I was blushing as red as the American Flag, but I had to get out of the window before one of the league members saw me there.

Timeskip

As I approached my house, Angelo was waiting by the door, his eyes closed as he tapped his finger against his crossed arm. As I approached and called out to him, his eyes opened quickly.

"Y/N! YOU'RE- ...*throat clear* ...you're safe. Good." he spoke, clearing surprised I was even alive. "Of course I am... why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, mom got a call from your school. You were absent in every class there, despite 3 staff members having seen you around. What the hell have you been doi- ...wait, what are these marks?" He asked, trailing his thumb over the hickeys that Toga left on me.

"(Shit... What do I tell him...) O-Oh... Ummm... I-I'm not exactly sure... Last I remember I was j-just walking to class and I got... I dunno, ummm.... H-Hit in the head? I g-guess I blacked out, ehehehehe...." I spoke nervously, scratxhing the back of my head.

Angelo stared at me with a paralyzing glare, raising his brow at me. That expression made me incredibly anxious, so I decided to just tell... half the truth. "Alright! I... got dragged into the unused classroom and... got kidnapped."

"What- why wouldn't you tell me this!? How are you here then?!" "I-I don't know! I just didn't want you worrying about me! And... the people who kidnapped me used plain rope, so I was able to ignite it after about.... a few hours or so."

"No kidding.... you were gone all damn day AND night yesterday. If only I was there when it happened.... I could have-" "Hey, at least I found my way back here. Stop worrying, ya big wart." I spoke with a slightly forced smile "(HOLY SHIT HOW DID I GET AWAY WITH THAT I CAN'T IGNITE THINGS)"

"Well, good. Come on in. Mom should be happy to see you, and she should have heard our conversation. After all, how couldn't she?" "Yeah, eh heh hehhh...." I reply, my arms hanging low as I enter behind him.

The moment I walk in, I'm greeted by my mother's warm embrace, her cyan hair covering a bit of my vision as I hear her let out a sigh. "I'm so glad you're okay, Y/N... You aren't too hurt, right? No other bruises or wounds?" She asked me, examining my body. "No, no... I'm fine mom, really." "Good... good. I'm glad my little pumpkin was able to get away nearly unharmed." She spoke, moving her head away from my shoulder and giving me a bright smile, her emerald eyes staring into my deep blue ones, soon giving me a smooch on the forehead.

Angelo lets out a chuckle as he puts a hand to his stomach. "Anyway.... aaaabout what happened in the alleyway..." "Huh? Wait, what are you talking about?" I ask, turning my head towards him. "You know, the stab wounds? The blood on the walls? That blonde chick that cut your cheek?" "Oh... is that where this is from?" I spoke, putting a finger to the wound he referred to.

"Wh- you don't- *sigh* nevermind. What's important is... the several stab wounds I took to the stomach and... 2 stab wounds I took to the chest were very damn near lethal, but thankfully the doctors in the ambulance were able to at least stop the bleeding. I did lose a lot of blood in the process, but at least they had enough to replace a good portion of it. I dropped my sword back in that alleyway, so I need you to lead me back there. I'll need you there if anything else happens. Mom can fight, but I can't leave you here alone. And she's usually the one who defends the house, regardless."

I hesitantly nod to him, not really understanding much of the situation, but I at least vaguely remember some sort of alleyway he's talking about. Something near a theater or something... Little did I know that my memory of that day had been mostly wiped since last night. And ever-so-convienently, I remember the only detail that my brother is asking me to lead him to.

Who knows what awaits me there? You'll have to keep reading to find out!

Yeah that's the end, cry about it.
Don't actually. But yeah. That's it for now. ...I guess you might be able to expect more frequency, but maybe not. Who knows.

Have a great day.