Chapter 2

I... I have nothing to say. Let's just begin.

Y/N's POV

I began to open my eyes, slowly regaining consciousness. I looked up at a blurry figure. I tried to move, but was barely able to even lift my hands. My vision soon adjusted, seeing that the person standing above me was my brother, Angelo.

"Y/N, you need to think before you just charge into trouble like that!" he says, helping me up. "I-I know... I was just... distracted..." I say weakly. "Distracted? In the middle of a villain attack?!" Angelo says a bit loud. "Why didn't you call me?! I could've dealt with them myself-" "I know, I know... I'm sorry."

Angelo sighs, calming down. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm just worried about you. You always try to step in and solve things as quick as possible. But that isn't how things work, sis." he says, putting a hand on my shoulder. But my mind was still focused on that blonde girl I saw....

"Hey, Angelo, can I ask ya something?" "Hm? Yeah, what is it?" "Do you know... who that blonde girl was? With the pigtails? Passing by?" I say a bit nervously. "No...? I didn't see anyone like that passing by..." Angelo says, shaking his head with shrug. I sigh, looking down. "Alright, then." I say, turning to leave. "Oh, and one more thing:" Angelo calls back to me, turning back and raising my head. "Yeah?" I call back. "Do NOT engage with the enemy unless need be! You know you haven't fully gotten control of your quirk yet! Just call me if there's trouble." I look down again, clenching my fist. "Fine...." He walks off, soon rounding the corner of the block. I punch a wall when he's out of sight. "Stupid Angelo... What do you know...." I say under my breath, seeing that blonde girl again, walking up to me.

Himiko's POV

I watched from afar as Y/N's brother scolded her. So harsh.... he should really be a bit more nice~ "Hehehe... We'll just see who's the one who can't fight, Angelo.... We'll see..." I whisper. As soon as Angelo leaves, I walk up to Y/N after her mini-fit of rage. "Hello there! I saw you earlier, right?" I ask, smiling calmly and waving.

Y/N's POV

I blush as she walked up to me, this random blonde that I got distracted by earlier just comes up and talks to me. I wave back, stuttering nervously. "Y-Yeah, I'm Y/N L/N. Y-You?" I ask, her now shaking my hand. "Himiko Toga! Pleasure to meet ya!" My eyes widen a bit. "Himiko... Toga...? Where have I heard that name before?....." "W-Well, n-nice to meet you, H-Himiko..." "Oh, please. Call me Toga." she says as a blush crosses her face. "Omigosh! This person is so pretty!" I say in my mind as I sigh, shaking my head to snap out of it. "W-Well, T-T-Toga... You w-wanna exchange ph-phone numbers?" I ask awkwardly, scratching the back of my head. "Omigosh sure!" She immediately accepts, writing something on a piece of paper, handing it to me. "That's my phone number! Okie bye!" Toga says, running off. "....Wait! I-" I look at the paper, then back up and she's gone. "....yeah, okay."

Chapter 2 done. Sorry if you didn't like it, but comment below what you thought. If you liked it, tell me if you want to. If you didn't like it, then please tell me. Alright, see ya guys.

...you still there?

....really. Bye.

Goodbye?

This isn't funny anymore.

Please leave.

Now. Please.

I'm getting mad.

Leave before I make you.

This is your final warning.

3....

2....

1.....

Sike. Gotchya didn't I? Well, this is the end. Really it is. No need to scroll further down.

Uh, leave now. Please.

Alright, bye.