Chapter 3

Hey guys! .....(I literally can't think of anything else to say...) Onn wit da stori!

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on my bed, debating whether or not I should call this girl. She was beautiful, sure, but something about her seemed... suspicious. I mean, that situation went over WAY too easily. She was a complete stranger, after all! But without even thinking, I grabbed my phone and immediately called her number.

*riiiiiiing* *riiiiiiiing*

???: Uhhh, hello??

Y/N: Hello, is this Toga? Himiko Toga?

Toga: Yeah, who's this?

Y/N: It's Y/N.... We- We met each other yesterday. A-After a villain attack...

Toga: Omigosh hi! I was wondering when you'd call me!

Y/N: Ahaha, well.... I just had some work to do!  I lie, scratching the back of my head.

Toga: Oh? Like what??

*At that moment I froze. "Shit... What do I say here..."*

Y/N: Uhhhhh... I'm an author... I-I had to finish publishing a few books online before I missed my chance....  I say, hoping to god she believes this.

Toga: Really? That's so cool! What kinda books do you write?

Y/N: Ummm... m-mainly horror and comedy. I d-did a few romance novels, but only a few, ahaha...

Despite the fact I do write books, I never get to updating them frequently.

Toga: Well, I don't really have much of a work course or anything like that!

Y/N: Oh- well, you'll do great at whatever you'll do next! I'm sure!

Toga: Awwww- thanks!

Y/N: Eheh, don't thank me. I like helping people.

Toga: So... can I ask ya something?

Y/N: Yeah, what?

Toga: You wanna go get coffee together sometime?  She asks with a faint giggle.

At this point, I was blushing. "Coffee? Is she asking me out?..." I immediately shake my head at the thought. "Come on, Y/N. It's just a friendly meet-up. She's not lesbian... right?"

Y/N: Uh... y-yeah, sure.

Toga: Awesome! When do you want to go?

Y/N: Umm... w-why not now? We ARE talking after all.... We might as well g-get acquainted in person!

Toga: You have such great ideas!

Y/N: Stop... Seriously, stop it. You're literally making me blush.

Toga: Hehe, I bet your a little cutie when you blush!

"....why."

Y/N: I-I'll see ya at the café. Bye.

Toga: Byyyyeee!

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I put my phone down and began to blush immensely, letting out a sigh. "Why am I so flustered by this? What the hell..." I shook my head and got up, going into my closet to find something nice to wear.

*about 17 minutes and 36 seconds later*

I showed up at the café in a striped black and white shirt, a dark blue skirt, and red sneakers. I also put on a pair of glasses because my quirk is messing with my vision again. I had black gloves on to make sure I didn't zap anybody.

(Okay no more description)

I looked around but didn't see Toga anywhere. Then all of a sudden, a girl jumped on my back, giggling. "Hello! I'm here!" she said as I turned to see her face. "Oh, h-hi Toga!" I said as I blushed, looking at her. "Awwww you are cute when you blush!!" Toga said, pinching my cheek. "You li'l cutie!" she continued. I grumbled lightly, being somewhat annoyed by it. This was embarrassing. "Okay, let's go sit down now." I said. "Okie!" Toga agreed.

We sat down at a table in a corner across from each other. We both smiled at each other for what seemed like hours, even though it'd only been 3 minutes, not knowing what to say.

"So..." I started as Toga tilted her head. "...what kinda hobbies do you have?" She giggled at my question, shrugging. "I guess just playing around outside. What about you?" I thought for a short period of time, then looked back at her. "Well I like helping people get together. Like, helping match-make? Bein' a matchmaker?" I said with an awkward smile, shrugging. Toga giggled again. "Your blushing." she said calmly. "It's adorable." I blushed a bit more when I noticed, covering my face with my hands. "Awwwww it's even cuter when you try to hide it!" I sighed at this, turning my head. "Why are you so... amazing..." I mumbled, Toga now blushing. "Y-You think I'm... amazing??" I looked at her now, putting my hands down. Then I realized. "O-Oh... Yeah, well... I mean.... You're really pretty, and.. You say lots of nice things to me... And well... Um... I... Uh.... Yeah... I do." I say, going over and sitting next to her. "I really think so." I say. ".....I think that about you, too..." she says, blushing. I blush as well, until a villain attack occurs, a giant brute with spike fingers breaking through the window. "HANDS UP, BITCHES! THIS IS A ROBBERY! NOBODY FUCKING MOVE OR I'LL PIERCE YOUR FUCKING CHESTS!!!" Me and Toga freeze, looking at the man. I contemplate the situation, thinking of an attack plan. "Okay, think Y/N, think... I can quietly climb up the wall without him seeing me, get right above him by sticking to the ceiling, then drop right on him, paralyzing him with my hands!" I plan out, using my quirk to attract my hands and feet to the wall, becoming stuck to it. I slowly made my way up, climbing onto the ceiling. Then, right when I was above him, I deactivated my quirk. When I was about to land on him, he turned and saw me, shooting his hand up and piercing right through my stomach. Toga screamed as I was then thrown on the ground, spikes shot from his hands and they pierced my chest across. Then, through my fading vision, I saw Toga cutting and scraping and stabbing the villain, seeing her tears. I smiled weakly, unable to stay awake as I slowly closed my eyes, my head tilting as I slowly lost consciousness.......

Every adventurous story needs a tragedy, right? ((Btw so sorry about the cliffhanger. I just like to put people on edge about these things.)