Chapter 1

Hello! So, this was a request made by someone who just recently followed me: mikantsukmiki. Go check her works out, I'm not saying you should, I'm just politely requesting you to, whenever you can. Okay? Okay. Now on with the story.

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
M/N = Middle Name

Y/N's POV (Point of View)

CRASH!! BANG!! I could hear the sound of chaos out of my window. I woke up immediately and sat up, looking out of the window. I could hear gunfire and a bunch of guys on the street (the LOV), out in broad daylight. I checked the time, and it read 6:37 AM. "Oh shit! I gotta go help them if I wanna get to school!" I say out loud, throwing my blanket off and opening the window, jumping out.

A second before I hit the ground, I immediately stop, gently lowering my foot towards the ground. As soon as the tip of my shoe presses on the ground, electricity now surrounds me and I speed towards the villains, punching a guy that has stitches across his mouth or something right in the stomach, creating a shock wave going through him. He flies back as I'm pinned on the ground by someone.

I turn and see a guy with a hand attached to his face. He grabs the back of my head and slams my face on the ground, in which I'm able to raise my hand and grab his wrist, pulling him off of me and slamming him on the ground.

"God, I gotta do this quick!" I say, appearing in front of a purple aura guy who created a portal instantly, about to punch him until I noticed a blonde girl to my left, her hair swaying as she was running toward me. I was so distracted that I was blasted by a blue fire wave from that mouth-stitch guy and shot back into a wall.

I whimpered, falling out of the crater I created from hitting it, my vision getting blurry as the face-hand guy walked up to me. "Don't get in our way, child. This isn't your place to shine. Never interfere with business that doesn't involve you." he said before kicking me in the jaw, knocking me out.

Sorry, I know it's dumb. I just improvised. Also, I'm not much of an idealist. Comment below what you thought of it, and I'll see you guys...
In The Next Chapter! Buh-bye!