Y/N's and Angelo's Quirks.

I'd like to take some time to explain Y/N's and Angelo's quirks.

Angelo: Quirk(s): Lightning Control & Lava Bending. His lightning powers can be used to attack, blind, or incapacitate. Killing is never an option with this quirk. His lava quirk can be used to sculpt pretty much anything. He can sculpt statues of people to make them fight or defend for others. He can make them as hard as steel or as soft as sand. Or burn people alive. Eye Color: Black. (Goes Royal blue when using full power, or goes red when angry af and uses demonic energy from within him). | Hair Color: Black. (Goes pure white when in danger.) *So, his little brother (littler than Y/N) is basically Hades' disciple. The God of the Underworld's disciple. So, his big brother was also seen as a great warrior. So, Hades sent a greater demon to go possess him, but only take control when angry, giving him her power. (Yes, the demon is a girl.) The little brother left out his sister, fearing she wouldn't have a calm outcome like Angelo did.* *The lava quirk is connected with the demon.*

Y/N: Quirk: Static Electricity. Basically, she can use this power to stick to any surface she wants to, paralyze people by getting physical contact with them, or drastically increase her speed (don't ask how). (...that's all I got. I'm open to suggestions.)