Author's Note!

I'm sure you read the Book description.

Firstly, can you please share with me what challenges or struggles you have been facing as a Child of God? What's been bothering you? What questions do you have and you wish to get an answer to? If you don't have confidence to post it here, please private message me. I'm here for you. We are here for each other.

We aren't perfect but we can work towards that perfection with the Grace and Strength from our Heavenly Father.

I'm here to share God's Words with my writing skill. Please, don't walk away from this book. Give it a chance.....No matter my delay in updating 🙈🙈🥺🥺♥️

Let's pray before we move forward...

Lord, Glory and Honour belongs to you. We are your children. We want to build a closer relationship with you. We all have fallen short of your Glory. We are sinners but you sent your son to die for us. Now we are saved and no longer a slave to sin. As we study your word in this unique style, may our relationship grow stronger. May I, Mabel, the writer and your child, be blessed with wisdom to provide and interpret your words the right way. May we not be hearers alone but doers of your words. And May the Holy spirit interpret, teach and lead us. For I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

Everything on Earth is Vanity. "Eternal life" is the best gift you can give to yourself.

*Put God first in your life and other things will fall in place.* ☺️👌

My words to you (◠‿◕) I hope it inspires you to wax strong on your Faith In God. Following Him is the best road to take. You won't regret it. Best part is that you find perfect peace in Him. No one on Earth can give you that. You are serving a God that can make the impossible, possible. That makes you a conqueror. Always be a proud Child of God. Never feel ashamed. Never try to hide it. Let the world know who you are. A Chosen Nation; a Child of God! Don't let the things and trouble of this world weigh you down. Be jovial. Jesus says you should cast your burdens on Him, He cares about you.  Let God take the steering wheel of your life. Surrender all to Him. Why? Because..."He knows the plans He has for you, plans of good and not of evil. To give you hope and a future".  ;)

Praise the Lord. Hallelujah!

God bless you for reading. Amen.

Feel free to check out my book, "Steps to Christ Today".

It's time to flip to the next page. 🥺

Vote and comment. 😊