Chapter 15

Luca's POV:

"Wakey wakey Lucs!" Ollie sings in my ear and cuddles me. I groan. Why do I have to get up so early?

"Go-Good morning to you too O-Ollie." I say sleepily and he smooches on my forehead.

Ugh. But I like it.

"Dress up quickly. We're going to bring Noah back. Jack's already in the driveway." He says and I almost jump out.

"We are?" I ask wide eyed. He nods.

I rush into the bathroom, take a quick shower and almost fall down over a shampoo bottle. I'm wearing just my boxers, but I don't care. Noah is coming back. I need to hurry up!

I put on some tight jeans, a black tee and a pink hoodie. I'm sure Noah will like it. Ollie just chuckles the whole time.

"I-I am ready!" I finally announce and he nods approvingly. But of course there's his crushing hug and nuzzling.

I don't hate it, he just takes me by surprise sometimes. And sometimes his hugs are unexpected and I feel like I'm being hit by a brick wall.

We glide down the stairs and I run towards the front door, only to be hit by a wall. Umm..why does this wall smell like mint and aftershave?

I look up and see Kayden's brown eyes. Of course.

"Breakfast first." He says and I groan internally. But Noah's coming back! I need to get him!

I gobble up all the cookies on my plate along with the chocolate milk. On the side of the table, Ollie whistles. I roll my eyes at him.

"Somebody is in a hurry." Kayden comments.

"Yes. N-Noah is coming back, ri-right?" I say and he chuckles.

"Anything for you, darling boy." Ollie says and I fight a blush taking over my cheeks. 

Le time skip to when they reach the hospital because my lazy ass can't write.

Noah hugs me tightly as soon as I try to sit near him. Ollie ruffles his long hair.

"Can I go with you?" Noah asks. I nod. Jack has gone to the doctor's office to sign a few things.

"I miss you so much!" Ollie gushes. I blush.

"We-we will have so much f-fun!" He holds my hand in his, and its so good. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I guess I could leave you two lovebirds alone and search for my brother who might be yelling at a doctor for keeping you here." Ollie salutes mockingly and whistled out of the room.

"Lovebirds?" Noah says and I giggle. We hold each other's hands and I climb near him and put my head on his lap. His hand weaves in my hair and I feel so good right now.

"Lucs?"

"Y-Yes?" I look up at his blue eyes.

"Can I please stay with you after we go back? Like..maybe with you..you know..in your room..oh..umm..sorry..if that is.." He mutters and I shush him.

Him? Stay in my room? Of course I want him! He's my brother and now we can finally share a room! Yay!

"You can. I-I want  to share m-my room with you. Ollie will go cr-crazy happy and lift y-you up into my room himself! I'm so-so happy! I can fi-finally share my room!" I say. He has this..glow in his eyes. I haven't realised I need to see it more till now. I want him happy. I want to make him happy.

"You sure?" He sounds unconvinced and hopeful. Like..he wants it..but he thinks I will say no.

"If you don't h-hop on my bed then f-fine." I shrug. He laughs and it sends butterflies flying in my stomach.