Chapter 25

I thought the smut would totally rush the book, and almost ruin the reading experience, so here is a mildly smut filled chapter. I hope you like it!

😈SMUT WARNING😈

Ollie's POV:

The whole evening I've been watching Noah. He has recovered..I guess. He walks normally, although he is wearing light clothes. Which means he's still in his heat phase or something he said like that.

I still can't believe my ears. How can he..the most innocent boy in the house..(next to only Lucs obviously)..be..horny? He said he wanted to be touched. Sexually. And he said it to me.

He trusts me.

I need to make this special..even if it lasts for one night. Well..I didn't manifest anything..but here's Noah..asking for it..asking me..I'm..flushed..I'm..confused. But I can't let him down..or hurt him.

I thought I wanted attention..from anyone in this house..and Noah is..giving it to me..he's..

Shit, he is driving me mad.

We are sitting on the couch, watching Brooklyn nine nine. Its so funny and cool. Love that. Noah is sitting alone on a side, while we all stick together.

Our eyes meet, and he looks away, cheeks burning. He's shy, and he is just 16. Shit, what did I get myself into?

"Well, there's that. Time for bed." Kayden says, rising up and stretching his arms over his head. The hem of his tee rides up just a little to show his abs..and I catch Noah staring them.

Oh boy, he is horny. And he doesn't know what to do. And I know he gets stressed easily..and I can't let that happen.

"Goodnight kay kay." I kiss Kayden's cheek before walking upstairs, leaving him baffled. I really have to control my laughter.

"Well, that was not very Ollie like." I hear him exclaim and chuckle. There's a fluttering in my stomach, a funny feeling. I feel it when I'm around Jack.

Okay, no mention of that jackass. Can't spoil my mood.

Tonight, Noah's all mine.

And I'm going to be his.

Even if its just for a night.

I'm going to make it memorable for him.

And that means I have to clean his room and set it up. No problem, right?

Half an hour later

Well...i did overdo it.

In my excitement, I flooded his room with too much of chocolate and plum perfume...redid the bed...cleaned myself up...got the tub full just in case..turned up the lightning up a notch using a pink lantern shade and turning off the ceiling lights.

I'm excited..and worried. What if..what if Noah changed his mind? What if this all is for nothing?

Oh shit..oh no..this can't happen...oh shit..

Well, I'm surprised that a 17 year old has the capacity to drive me mad and to make me freak out and worried and nervous.

Get it together, Ollie baby. You're a fucking sex bomb tonight. Badass gurl.

Noah's POV:

Well, Ollie hasn't come down to the kitchen for our nightly dish washing routine..so I'm stuck with Kayden.

I told Kayden that I was okay and I could help him with the dishes. He shook his head, but I've learned a trick from Ollie. I kissed Kayden's cheek and pulled him into the kitchen.