Chapter 21

Noah's POV:

Ollie storms off in a fit of rage. So I'm just sitting on the bed, mouth hanging open like a dumbass.

Luca enters. And glares at me. I feel like that glare just cut me into pieces.

"I'm sorry Luca." I manage to blabber.

"Don't be a dumbass." He says. He's not stuttering. I should be happy he's not stuttering, but he's mad at me.

"I'm sorry." I try again. He closes the distance between us, and for a moment, I think he's going to slap me. I shut my eyes for impact. But there's no slap. No pain. Just a fluttering sensation in the pit of my stomach as Luca's lips find their  way onto my cheek.

He kissed me on my cheek.

He isn't mad at me..I guess.

"I-Its okay. Y-you didn't know. Not your f-fault." He carefully places him hands on my shoulders. For a moment, I pull him closer. My hands on his hips, his hands on my shoulders. We stay like that for what seems like an eternity.

Then the door flies open. And in comes Ollie, like a tornado.

Perfect timing, brother.

"Sorry to interrupt your make out session, but Jack's fucking lost his shit. I'm not sleeping in my room when there's literally a fucking rock concert next room!" He roars.

My cheeks flare as I let go of Luca, who finds enough time between Ollie's ramble to sit on the bean bag.

Make out session? Is Ollie serious?

"-So yes, I can't sleep in that room!" He says. I probably missed something.

"Y-you could sleep in my room..if you want." I say. I probably shouldn't have. Its their house. Ollie can sleep wherever he wants. I don't have the right to say.

"I mean, I could. But here's the thing. I need a roomie. You down for that?" He asks.

No? I mean..I don't want to leave Luca's side. I mean..he's calming. I don't have nightmares around him. He makes me..feel safe at night.

But like I said, their house, their rules.
I can't say. I don't have to.

"Um..okay." I say, looking at the floor instead of Luca.

"Y-you sure? I-I think he will be g-great on his own." Luca sounds pained.

"Wow. I thought you loved me, Lucs. Look at you! Stranding your favourite brother! I'm not stealing Noah. Its just a couple of nights." Ollie says with a smirk.

I kinda know whenever Ollie smirks, he's onto something. Some mischief obviously.

"O-Okay." Luca says sadly.

"And you got school in an hour. So..get ready boys. Noah, first day of school, honey. Good luck." Ollie flashed a grin at me before waltzing off.

I seriously want to punch him sometimes.

"So..."Luca clears his throat.

"So.." I swallow. I don't want to go. But I don't need to get so dramatic. Its just a few nights. Ollie is fun. Probably a great roommate. What can possibly go wrong?

Ollie's POV:

An achievement and a fucking disaster. Two in one day, literally in an hour.

Disaster? Jack being a jerk and annoying as fuck.

Achievement? I get Noah to share his room with me. I know something's up with him and Lucs. And I need some attention too. Desperately.

So what if Jack doesn't pay attention and act like I don't exist? I get Noah for myself.

This is going to be real fun. Sorry, Luca, my baby brother. But I need attention.

The music is blasting through the wall, and I think it might crumble any minute, with Jack blasting one rock and roll song after another on full volume.

And Kayden is being a little bitch. I mean..what happened? He literally just walked past me like he was going to cry. And he did bump his shoulder on mine. Purposely or not, no fucks given.

And on top of everything, the boys are having almost their first day of school. Its so exhausting. But I know Lucs and Noah would be amazing.

I definitely need a shower. Not that I didn't take one. But just to be clean. And lots of sensual deodorant. A fucking lot. Gotta make someone jealous.

So I storm into the shower, turned on the water to hot till it made my skin burn and sat in the tub.

It took me fifteen minutes to walk out of the shower in a cloud of sensual deodorant and steam. A towel wrapped around my waist, I walk to my bed and plop on it. I don't care if I get the sheets wet. I need peace.

So when the door creaks open followed by a sharp intake of breath, I roll my eyes at the ceiling and sit.

Holy shit. This is kinda what I expected from anyone having a serious crush.

Noah is grabbing the doorknob. His jaw mostly will crash down to the carpet. His eyes hold curiosity. And his cheeks can be used to heat omelettes.

Oh, I'm so enjoying this. No guilty feelings.

Noah's POV:

Holy hell.

I did not expect to see an almost naked Ollie lying on his bed, wet from a shower he must have taken, basking in a cloud of perfumes and steam.

I mean..after Lucs convinced me to get ready for school, I decided maybe Ollie could drop us off. Lucs did bet Kayden would ask him to do so, but I could save his time. So here I am, standing like a complete creep in Ollie's room, him sitting on his bed, trickle of water running down his neck.

Hot damn. I need to focus on something else right now.

"What's up?" Ollie grins.

I make a choking sound, trying to find my voice. When I did, it sounds all squeaky. "Nothing." I clear my throat, embarrassed.

"I..well..Luca said you could drop us off at school today since our other brothers are busy in their rooms. So I thought maybe I could.."

"Check out my body? Trust me little brother, you like what you see and I know it." He smiles smugly.

"I..sorry. well..um..ehem..I should really be waiting for you downstairs. See you there.." And trying not to be rude, I close the door and dash out to the hall.

Lucs is sitting on the couch, looking at his watch. He's taken up the attire of a stalker, maybe the shadows themselves, dressed in black jeans and black hoodie, pink hair peeking out through the hood, and earphone wires on his neck, connected to something in his right pocket.

He somehow notices me and takes off his earphones.

"I think Ollie will be here in five." I say. He nods.

Just then, Ollie walks towards us, humming a tune to himself. He's wearing skinny jeans and a blue hoodie.

"You guys ready to get going?" He asks. We nod.

"Perfect. Wait for me in the garage. I need Kayden's keys." He says and whistles his way to Kayden's room.

Luca shrugs and we walk out of the house and near the driveway.

I haven't had a panic attack around my brothers..and I'm trying not to be nervous right now, but deep down...I'm freaking out. I can feel my breathing falter. I remember a breathing exercise from the hospital..deep breath..1..2..3..exhale. Inhale..1..2..3..exhale.

Luca glances at me, concerned. I give him a thumbs up. He smiles lightly.

Heeeeyyy loves!❤

Long time no see! I'm sorry I didn't update the story faster..but here we are.

Keeping it short because obviously I need to edit some *other* things.

You know the drill. Vote, comment and share with others. Wait for the next update😜

Love ya munchkins!❤