Chapter 6

Sorry it's a small chapter🥺
__________________________________________

Win cracked his eyes open. He felt sore all over his body. It's the pain of body healing. His joints were not in good condition. He recognised that this room was not Gulf's. He thought that they might have shifted him to another room. He could see bandages on his wounds. Just then the door opened and a man walked in.

Win's eye balls grew big. His mouth gagged open. He is the man who took his sexual life temporarily away from him.

“ You ?” Win almost screamed.

“ Yes it's me. Nice to meet you baby.” he said.

“ Baby???” asked Win. This time with a small smile on his face.

“ You were all over me that day and begged for me go rough on you, did you forget me so easily??” asked the man on whom Win was drooling on.

Win didn't reply. He just blushed at the memory of that blissful night. How can he forget the man who took him to the edge of paradise. The man who made him think about him all the time. The man who Win wanted to spend one more blissful night with.

“ Did you save me from my kidnappers or what?” asked Win, changing the topic.

“ Uhmmm.. really not but yes as well.” he said.

He sensed Win's confusion.

“ You might have had a wild night, but I know that you don't really know me. I'm Bright Suppasit. Mew Suppasit's yonger brother. I help P' Mew in his business. I'm the director of SJ chain of  companies.” Bright said.

“ Mew's brother???” Win screamed again.

“ Baby, cool. Don't scream. I'm not a harm to you or your friend. I'm not good at beating around the bush. Let me speak to the point. Ever since that night, I have been searching for you. I even went to the same club almost everyday, hoping to see you again. Ever since that night, I have lost my interest in every other human. I guess I like you. No, I'm sure, I like you Win. I really want you to be mine.” said Bright.

Win was on cloud nine. This was what he was waiting for. Even Win had lost all his interest in other men.

“ Your brother is capable of keeping us here captive. And the world out there has no idea about it. And yet you took two whole weeks to see me again.” said Win.

“ Actually I didn't want P' Mew to help me in all these. In fact he doesn't involve me in all of his business. P' Max and P' Mew take care of IT. While I help P' Mew in business only.”

“ It?? What do you mean by IT?” asked Win.

“ You don't have to know all that Win. Stay within the boundaries as long as you stay here. I have requested P'Mew to spare you and you are my responsibility now. So please don't cause any problem. Though I like you, I won't be able to help you later. ” said Bright.

“ Hmm..” Win just hummed at it. He can't guarantee that he would mind his business and would not stick his nose around the house.

“ Thank you.” he whispered.

“ For what?”

“ For taking care of me. For saving me. And also for liking me.” he blushed.

“ Just a mere thank you won't pay the bills you know.” he said.

“ What else do you want me to do? Pay you back with 20% interest??” he asked with a teasing tone. This is how he had seduced Bright that night.

“ A kiss would do for now.” wiggling his eyebrows. He knew Win wouldn't mind giving one.

“ For now??? I only pay once. Only this time.” he said as he had never begged Bright to go rough.

Bright just stayed silent. He knew how to handle this little man, who was soon going to be his little man.

Win shifted his seat near Bright and held his  cheeks. He smiled as he attached their lips. And the fire work began. The kiss deepened as Bright took control. He swiftly took Win from the bed and sat him over his lap. Win pulled his hair in pleasure. He had craved for this touch. For this kiss. For this body. For this man.  He immersed himself in his touch. Bright slowly moved towards his neck and nippled over his smooth skin. A moan escaped from Win's mouth. He held Bright's shoulders tight. As Bright teased his neck with his tongue, he slid his hands in Win's shirt and squeezed his chest. Win yelped in surprise and looked at Bright.

“ You like it. Don't you? ” asked Bright.

Win gave a quick peck on his lips and replied,

“ I like it. I like everything you do to me. I like you too.”

Bright caressed his nape and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He roamed his hands all over Win's smooth skin and teased his nipples. Win was loving every touch. Win hurried to remove Bright's shirt. He bent a little down and kissed his shoulder blade. He forwarded to remove his shirt as well, but Bright stopped him.

“ Don't do this baby. You are not physically fit right now. We can't do it.”

Win pouted at this refusal. He had waited for whole two weeks for this moment and when this was finally happening, Bright was refusing.

He still kissed him again. Bright kissed him back. And the make out session continued for few more minutes. But when Win wanted to do more, Bright stopped him again.

He cupped his cheeks and he said,

“ Baby, not now. I'll give you whatever you ask for once you are healthy.” he promised.

Wiggling his bum, he hugged Bright tightly and rested his head on his chest. Bright hugged him back with at most admiration. He slowly leaned back and rested his back on the bed. Just a few more minutes, and Win was already snoring on Bright's warm chest. He smiled at this cute man in his arms. He shifted him a little and cuddled himself with Win to sleep.

As promised, Win was shifted back to Gulf's room. And BrightWin continued to have this secret relationship. Bright fucked him just the way he asked him. But the strangest thing was that they were not in any kind of relationship. They fucked eachother when they were horny.

On the other side, Gulf had no idea about Win's secret. Infact he was thinking that Win us being forced to some kind of shit.

Win also didn't knew about the deal Gulf has agreed to save him from Mew.

________________________- to be continued.
Hey lovelies,

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did then don't forget to vote and comment. I love to read all your comments.

If you need a person to speak to, then I'm always there for you.🙂

Will be back soon.

With love,
Mewhobi ❣️.

(13/11/2021)