Chapter 15

Happy reading 🌼.
___________________________________________

A month ago

         Gulf smiled as cold wind blew through his face. Under the night sky, his legs buried deep in sand as he welcomed the soothing sound of waves that hit the sea shore. He turned his head to look at Mew who sat beside him shirtless on the sand.

It had been 4 days since the party night where Gulf had decided to give Mew another chance. So Mew and Gulf were back to Mew's private beach. It was Gulf's idea to come here and spend some time alone. He was ready to forgive Mew and accept their relationship.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw a burning cigarette between Mew's lips. He moved close to him and snatched away the cigarette. Gulf closed the gap between them and pressed their lips together, as he trashed the cigarette into the sand. Mew smiled into the kiss and a sigh of contentment escaped from his lips.

Gulf pulled away and asked,
“ Why do you smoke even when you know that it's not good for you?”

Mew looked up in the sky and sighed again as he said,“ I only smoke either when I'm stressed or sad. It works like stress burst pill to me. When I need something to bring myself together or as a reward system for all my ups and a dose of encouragement for all my downs”.

“ what are you feeling now? Stressed or sad?” asked Gulf.

“ I'm stressed now.” said Mew.

“ Can I know why? Is it something related to  your business.” Asked Gulf concerned.

“ No it's neither about business nor about mafia. It's about my love.” said Mew.

“ Why are you stressed now when we are on good terms?”

“ That's because I still feel guilty for hurting you. And I have no idea how to win your heart back” said Mew openly.

Gulf took Mew's right hand in his and squeezed it as he said with a smile,
“ I'm not hurting anymore Mew. I understand how scary the situation must have been for you when the news leaked out. You must have had no better idea than showing me as your wife to the world. I have forgiven you for all those mistakes. And only after that I have opened my heart to you. I don't want you to do any such mistakes anymore.”

He took a pause and looked at the  waves and shyingly said,

“ And there's no need to come up with any idea. You already have me and my heart.”

Mew turned to him confused.

“ You are the only one that I want for my life. I don't know what future holds for us. But I want you untill my last breath.

It was really hard for me to stay mad at you Mew. I didn't want to forgive you. But my heart has never listened to me when it comes to you. I had never let any man touch me the way you did. Even when I was a captive in the beginning, your touches felt so right as if I knew all of me belonged to you.

Times when I saw men staring at you, I controlled myself from couching their eyeballs out. Thinking about you touching someone else, the way you should be touching only me, makes me go crazy.

I have always wanted you since the day when I first saw you with my own eyes. But things never happened the way I have wanted in my life. Even though I ended up marrying you, it was really hard for me to digest the other sides of you. But everytime I had adopted myself to a new change , there came another change.

Your constant change in the way you behaved with me, kept me confused most of the time. You treat me like a queen. But at times you have treated me worse than a maid.