Chapter 11

I won't be able to update the next chapter soon. SORRY in advance :(

Happy reading 🌼.

___________________________________________

The next day, internet was screaming
only about the pictures and videos that went viral of Mew and Gulf. But strangely, Gulf's face was blurred in all the photos and videos. Mew was being questioned and media started to guess that Gulf must be his boyfriend or his secret wife. A few of Mew's business rivals began to ask Mew to reveal his boyfriend or wife. They even began to bad mouth Mew. A few of them said that Mew was harrassing Gulf and he was not his boyfriend or wife.

The chaos only grew to become big and more viral. Some of Mew's followers and the ones who considered him as their role models, only asked Mew to introduce Gulf to the world so that these stupid media should stop saying nonsense about their relationship.

Gulf and Win were relieved only just a little, because Gulf's face was blurred. But people who have been close to Gulf could easily recognise him.

“ He is going to kill us.” said Win trembling.

“ No...no...he won't do that. We did nothing wrong.” said Gulf. He himself was trembling now. They knew for sure that they were both in trouble.

“ This is against the contract we had signed, Gulf.”

“ No. No. We did nothing wrong. It was written no were in the contract that we can't continue to have relationship with them. That's why you and Bright are in relationship. ” Gulf only tried to reason with their chance to survive.

“ I belong to businesses family, Gulf. Now they will know that you knew Mew from before. They will guess. Though your face is blurred, your colleagues and students will recognise that it's you,Gulf. ”

“ They have your medical certificate also from Mew's hospital only. They will know. He will kill us now.” Win hyperventilated.

Just as Win had guessed, Gulf's colleagues and students started posting photos of Gulf. They even began the brag that Mew's boyfriend or wife was their colleague/professor.

Gulf started getting DMs. Few of Mew's haters even began to pass hate comments against Gulf. Mew's admirers started following Gulf on every social media. Not just that, even Win started getting messages if the news about Gulf was true.

“ He can't kill us just like that. He was the one who took you on a date. He was the one who was careless. It's his rivals who did this. It's not our fault.” Win squeezed Gulf's hands to give him strength.

Getting involved with Mew only created problems for Gulf. It has been problematic since the beginning. He didn't know what to answer to all those questions. Mew was not at all answering any of those questions. He was quite as if the whole chaos didn't include him.

That's when the door bell of the apartment rang. It then became vigorous. Win and Gulf were afraid to open the door. They had no idea what was waiting for them, if they opened the door.

Just then Win's phone began to ring. He removed the phone out of his pockets and sighed in relief. It was a call from Bright.

“ Hello. Hello Bright, I'm scared.” he spoke through the call.

“ Win, Baby listen. Don't be scared. It's me at the door. Please open the door.” he said.

That's when, Gulf and Win decided to open the door. Bright was not a harm to the both of them for sure.

Win slowly peeked through the peephole to find Bright standing alone there. He opened the door and hugged him tight when he entered inside. Bright kissed his forehead and caressed his head.