Chapter 14

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I got a little time today, so I decided to write.

Sorry again.
Love you guys.

It's a short chapter.

Happy reading 🌼.
__________________________________________

Tears burst down Gulf's cheeks, when Win revealed the truth to Gulf. Gulf did not believe in Win at once, but the truth that dropped from his eyes told him that he wasn't kidding. He has believed in Mew so much that he doubted Win. That's the amount of trust Gulf had put into Mew.

All his dreams, belief, trust, love seemed to shatter into pieces. He had never thought that Mew would do such a thing to him. When he requested Mew to bring BrightWin back to Thailand, he had not expected something like this would be revealed to Gulf.

Mew was in his home office going through the paper works when the door burst open. When he raised his head, he was shocked to see a red faced Gulf with tears streaming down his face. He abruptly shot from his seat and moved towards Gulf. He moved his hands to embrace Gulf in his arms to comfort him. But Gulf pushed him back.

“ Baby?” the word escaped from Mew's mouth at the indifferent action of Gulf.

“ What more are you hiding from me?” asked Gulf.

“ Baby... what's wrong? What are speaking about?” asked Mew clueless. When he had called Bright to inform him that situation has calmed down with him and Gulf, and asked them to come back from Paris, he didn't know that Bright has revealed his secret to Win. And he certainly didn't expect Gulf to get to know all the truth.

“ Don't act innocent Suppasit. Tell me what more are you hiding? For how long are you planning to fool me?” he asked again.

Mew moved forward to hug him. But Gulf screamed at him.

“ Don't you dare touch me. You always manipulate me with your touch and get your work done.” he screamed.

Mew decided to stay quiet and listen to what Gulf has to say.

“ Am I a toy to you? To play your dirty games with me? To fool me? ”

“ Answer me. Had you ever thought of telling this to me?” he asked.

“ Tell you what Gulf?” asked Mew clueless.

“ To tell me that it was all an act. That you were the one who leaked our photos. To tell me that you were the brain behind this staged drama. To tell me that you tricked me into this marriage. To tell me that you are a scam artist. To tell me that you have planned to keep me fooled forever.”

“So you have got to know everything?” said Mew. Hint of guilt could be sensed in this voice.

“ Yes. How long were you planning to hide this from me?” asked Gulf.

“ Gulf, listen. I was up to tell this to you but I couldn't. I was-”Mew was cut short by Gulf.

“ Yes, How would you say to me that you not just forced me to marry you but the scandal was also an act? How would you tell me that you have been fooling me from the beginning? How would you tell me that you are using me? How would you tell me that you were faking to Love me?” and that seemed like a dead end to Mew.

“ Gulf, I really love you. You can't say that.” he said. But his words held no meaning. No power.

“ Leave your love aside. I always knew I would never get someone to love me. But I thought I could trust you. Believe in you. But no. Even you had to ditch me. Why? Why?? Why is it me who has always been given false assurance. Why me?” Gulf screamed.

Mew had no words to comfort Gulf and tell him that he loves him from the bottom of his heart. And his love for him was never an act. But the fact that he had hurt Gulf badly was suppressing all his ability to speak. He was at fault.

“ In the orphanage, they told me to behave, so that one day somebody would come and adopt me. They told me that one or the other would love to have me as their child. They told me that I would definitely get my parents. I had thought that the blue bird of love would come to me. But all that was a lie. Neither anybody wanted to adopt me, not did the blue bird of love ever came to me.

But when I met you. I thought you were that blue bird. The way you made me feel special, kept me in belief that you are the one. But just like the previous times, you lied to me. You used me. Just like the rest of them out there, you tried to have control over me. Why me? Why in this world it has to be me?” he screamed.

By now the whole house was in the office. And for the first time in the history, the family saw Mew helpless. Powerless. His head hung down, no answers to justify himself. His dominance was not at all there. Noone would believe him to be a mafia.

Only a mere ‘ Sorry’ slipped out of his mouth.

Bright was guilty seeing his brother this way. He thought that this was all because of him and he began to blame it all on himself.

Win on the other hand was hurt to see Gulf breaking down. But keeping the truth away from him was also not a good thing.

“ Why did you marry me?” asked Gulf, wiping his tears with his shirt sleeves.

“ Because I love you.” said Mew.

Though it was the truth, Gulf was in no position to believe in his words. Subconsciously Gulf decided that Mew would never tell him the truth anyways. And so, he walked out of the room regretting his decision on giving all his firsts to Mew.

____________________-to be continued.

Hey lovelies,

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did then don't forget to vote and comment. I love to read all your comments.

If you need a person to speak to, then I'm always there for you.🙂

Will be back soon.

With love,
Mewhobi ❣️.

(03/05/2022)