Chapter 7🔞

I hope all my hungry readers are satisfied after reading this chapter.

Happy reading 🌼.

__________________________________________

A knock was heard on his office door and Ken walked in. He bowed and handed Mew a file.

“ The work's done. That man no more existed in the history.” he announced.

Mew smiled and hummed. He flipped the file to look at the same face that he had shot the night  Gulf was kidnapped.

“ Good job. No one can escape betraying me.” he said. Mew was a man of his words. Never had he ever betrayed anyone and expected the same. He kept all his men well fed and entertained. But being the second strongest mafia in the Asia is not an easy task and everyone has to follow certain rules and regulations. He bulit Suppasit chain of companies and SJ company to cover up the income out of mafia. It eventually grew big and managed to gain more income than the mafia. But mafia is such a world where once you get in there's no way out. It's either you are destroyed completely or you are died. That's the only way to end all these.

Apart from all these Mew had few important goals to achieve, which could only be possible if he stays in mafia world. And he himself has no urge to get out of this, cause he was born in a mafia family. His mom was mafia leader and after her death, the throne was eventually passed on to Mew.

The gang well know as ‘ The Wolves’, had made its place safe at the time of his Mom, and maintaining the same wasn't a difficult task for a man like Mew. As the leader of the gang, he was pronounced as Wolf by everyone in this world. He had his own reputation. Noone had ever survived after betraying him.

He had been trying from years the reach the most strongest mafia in Asia, the Russian mafia. But all his tries have been unsuccessful. But ever since he has met Gulf things seemed to have made progress.

“ all his documents have been erased. No records of his birth or death.” said Ken.

“ What about his family?” asked Mew.

“ His husband died a few years ago. His adopted twin sons have been sent to orphanage and are registered under your care. No worry about them. All set. ”

Mew was always like this. He never wanted the family of sinners to suffer at the end of the day. Mew studied the file thoroughly and handed it back to Ken. He bowed and walked out of the cabin.

For some reason Mew's mind drifted back to home where a beauty was kept captive. No one had ever managed to grab Mew's attention the way Gulf had done. He recalled the memory of his pink pouts melting between his own thin lips. For some reason his heart skipped a beat. This had never happened before. He smiled at himself. He knew Gulf was taking some other place in his heart.

Just then another knock was heard and Max walked it. He settled himself on a chair with a smirk.

“ We have made a little progress in our goal Wolf.” he said.
Mew nodded his head in agreement.

“ I really hope everything goes well. Did you get in contact with The Dragons? What did they decide about the deal??” he asked.

“ Their advisers have agreed with the idea of this agreement. But the Dragon himself is not that confident I guess. We will have to wait for them to respond.”  Max was a clever guy. He calculated every step. Being the right hand man of the Wolf had made him a little cunning too. But he always stayed in his boundaries. Because one, he was a loyal man. Second, he loved his wife to the core who happened to be Mew's elder brother.

Mew nodded his head. Finally something was going in the way he wanted it.

“ it's too risky Wolf. This fight is for stopping them from such a huge business that has given them a huge prosperity. You know right we can stop it right now, before everything goes out of hand.” he warned Mew one more time.