Chapter 6: Massachusetts

Orleston High.
One week later...

   "Take your jacket and your meal and your money...oh take the cookies for the road and never leave your condoms at your room, always have them on you!" George points out like a maniac to his little sister as she gets ready to leave for the school trip to Boston, Massachusetts. Thankfully for Anastasia, Kia jumps to her rescue since she knows that her friend is very anxious that his little sister is not going to be around for a few days.

   "Georgie don't worry, I'm going to be there if she needs something as a supervisor and Noah will also inform you...okay?" Kia explains and calms hin down. She can notice that Spencer who is standing next to his boyfriend is whispering thank you, since he was insufferable and they leave to head to their jobs. Then the cheerleader turns to her brother's friend and says to her, "Don't worry Kia, I will be a good girl I promise!" In a teasing tone.

  "Yeah, I was a good girl like you when I was in high school and tells her to get on the bus while Noah arrives as fast as he could to the bus. "Sorry I was late...I had physical therapy for my legs and I stalled I little!" Noah gives the reason that he was late and Kia just nods at him and tells him she saved him a seat at school.

   On the bus, Anastasia notices that the only empty seat is next to Cameron who realizes that she only sat with him is because she had no other choice. "Hey..." the boy says softly to her. She turns to him, gives him a deadly look and turns the other way.

  "Good chat..."

"Shut up!" The cheerleader whispers and sleeps. Meanwhile, Hayley and Roy are sitting together and many look at them a little bit weird considering the hate that exists between the boy's family and the his girlfriend. "Maybe we rushed this whole going public thing..." Hayley points out to her boyfriend and he considers this bullshit. He holds her hand and whispers to her ear, "Screw everyone else. This time is us against the world!" To which the girl smiles the moment she hears it.

  Spencer's apartment.
In the meantime...

   It's been a few minutes since Spencer and George returned home and the boy hasn't stopped worrying about his sister. "What if there is a bomb on the bus?" George asks his boyfriend and Spencer tries to hold his laughter. Every theory that comes out of his mouth is more crazy than the previous one.

   "Aha..."Spencer answers.

   "Or even worse what if they become addicted to drugs..." George starts breathing heavily.

  "Hey I've got a question for you..." Spencer points out to his boyfriend and he just now all the attention on him.

  "Sure, what question?"

  "Didn't you divorce Sean because you were not ready to become a father and start a family?" Spencer asks and George smiles softly.

  "No...I wasn't ready to have a family with him because he suffocated me...There is nothing more that I want than having children with the right person!" George responds and Spencer raises his left eyebrow.

  "Oh...like now?" He asks nervously.

  "When and if the time is ever right only." George holds his hand and calms him down. "Well for whatever is worth, you're going to be an amazing father!" Spencer adds and they kiss with George having successfully calmed down.

   Boston.
Few hours later...

    It's late in the afternoon when the teens arrive to the hotel and they realize st the lobby that due to a misinformation the kids have been assigned to different rooms than the ones originally announced with an additional mismatch at the roommates too. Anastasia and Hayley realize that they won't be together but instead the cheerleader will be with Nate much to Cameron's dismay. The rebel looks at her and rolls his eyes since he believes she's going to he extremely needy while Cameron is going to be with Hayley and Roy with a guy from the football team.