Chapter 14 : Once Upon A Time

Bluelife.
Later that month...

   It's Spencer's birthday and he has invited everyone at Bluelife to celebrate. Even though he and George eventually broke up not because things fell apart but because Spencer doesn't want to hold him back now that he's being deported, at least they're on speaking terms. Kia and Noah walk inside and congratulate their friend, "Happy birthday Spencer! How old are you now?" Kia asks him.

Spencer smiles at them and answers, "Twenty seven and before Noah asks, yes, Ramon was two years younger than me!" And then he goes to speak with other guests.

  Meanwhile, Hayley and Roy have their own arguments to deal with, "I told you, there is no way that I'm going to work for your mother, she hates me!" Hayley points out to her husband and Cameron agrees with her.

"It's true buddy, didn't you notice how she was looking at Hayley during your wedding?" Cameron jokingly adds.

  Roy looks annoyed at both of them and tries to prove his point, albeit if you and my mother put your silly war aside, you could see that you cam actually work together...Come on Hayley, do it for me!" He ends up begging her to give his mother a chance since he doesn't want his family to be at war with his wife.

  "Ugh fine, I guess trying to be civil with dear monster in law won't be that bad..." she accepts and drinks the whole glass of wine as Roy almost jumps from joy.

  Few feet away, George, Diana and Anastasia look at their old high school pictures and the youngest sister points out how little she knows about her siblings summer's as teenagers. "You guys have stopped talking about your teenage years for quite sometime now..." she adds.

  Diana and George look at each other and admit that she's right. "Do you remember that day they played paintball to celebrate our upcoming senior year?" Diana recounts and suddenly they have memories of how great that day was.

  "Why what happened that day?" Spencer overhears them and turns around, hoping to hear more about his brother. He and George look at each other and exchange this awkward I'm still so much into you looks before Anastasia break it off.

"So are you going to tell us what happened that day?" Cameron now is looking at them and so is everyone else. The two Wilsons look at each other and Diana starts narrating the story. "Well, it was a hotter than me day during our last innocent teenage summer..."

"Bitch please, you were already a mom!" George mocks her and takes over the narration, "Practically we had nothing better to do, so we went for a paintball match..."

  Seven years ago.
Wilson's Manor.

    "Ugh...The latest cosmopolitan is sooooo boring!" Diana yells and throws the magazine on the floor, hitting Ramon who was laying there. "For God's shake Diana, stop throwing magazines on my head!" The young mexican points out to her for the millionth time.

  "Ramon, you should relax...It's not good for your spiritual journey if you keep letting Diana to get on your nerves!" Olivia points out to him and she tries to continue her yoga.

  Alex turns to Diana and raises his eyebrow and turns to Diana as he smokes, "Why is she talking like that?"

"I think Liv turned Buddhist of something ever since she started doing yoga..." Diana responds to her boyfriend and teases her friend but Olivia tries to remain calm.

  Before the queen bee is able to break her friend's yoga time, George and Julian walk inside, arguing about a recent rumor they just heard while the latter boy was working his shift on Bluelife. "Can someone make him shut up please? He's been driving me nuts all the way here!" George asks for some help and Olivia says softly...